[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm turning 20 at the end of the month. I graduated with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: magicsgone.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
magicsgone.png
107KB, 221x286px
I'm turning 20 at the end of the month.
I graduated with the minimum marks because I didn't like school and I dislike studying, I literally begged my professors.
I never worked even one day of my life.
I never liked a girl back, and no girls have liked me back either, so I'm a kissless virgin faggot with insecurities.
I'm in love with a person I have no way of seeing besides asking her to hang out, and she has a boyfriend she's very in love with.
I basically have no more friends.
Once in a while I try to get into something new to try to lift me up and stop being a literal slug, but I fail to keep up with that interest and go back to being depressed after just a few weeks.
I fell like I messed up so bad, and other people on 4chan often state that it doesn't get better.
I'm in a state of mind that won't let me change my situation and be happy.
Is there any way to make my life worth living before I die at least? Is there something I can do to revert the wizardry process and get a job, a house and a wife? Because I always felt like that's everything I ever wanted, but I was always so unlucky to never find any opportunity to sieze.
My teenager years of having actual fun sometimes and just not caring are over and people want me to just "get over it" for whatever problem I have, of course not caring about my depression.
Can I still do something while I still have some hope left? I feel like I'll be ready to kill myself on my birthday if I haven't figured it out then.
>>
Work out. Weightlifting, specifically. Not being a scrawny faggot is the first step to confidence, which is the first step to getting over this. I speak from experience as I was in the same place as you at your age, I'm 23 now. Of course working out is just the start but it's a good one. Just trust me.
>>
>>17449386
My latest interest was MMA fighting, but as I said, keeping up with the training every day is too hard and I always find excuses to give up.
>>
>>17449432
Well, I don't know much about MMA, but the way I kept weightlifting up is by not just weightlifting itself, but by turning it into a lifestyle. This means constantly improving your exercise regime, but also eating the right foods. To an autist like myself this research was fun and kept me engaged for a long while.
>>
It doesn't get better. It will get worse. Unless you change it. Life is about creating the future you wish for through small goals. Do you want to have a girlfriend? Work towards that in small increments. Do you want a good job? Work towards it in small increments. Everything in small increments.

If nothing else, you must be patient. Realize that many others are suffering in the same boat. I have much of what you want, and I am still suffering. Yet I realize that it is temporary, however harsh it has become. Persist and you will find peace, if nothing else.
>>
>>17449248
Everyone will tell you that you just need to work hard to get ahead, and that'll scare you, and you'll resist. You'll continue as you have been.

Or, I could tell you what a stupid piece of shit you are, which would make you want to prove me wrong.

You're a stupid piece of shit, OP, and you'll never amount to anything. You've wasted your youth away and you'll waste the rest of you abysmal life away too. You'll never touch a girl, never experience love. You'll die alone and sad. You'll never have everything you want. And there isn't shit you can do about it. You deserve to be depressed. You deserve how you feel.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>17449864
Yeah well fuck you m8. I'll show you.
>>
>>17449432
>keeping up with the training every day is too hard and I always find excuses to give up.
oh my god, you're a faggot. here's a tip: don't give up
>>
>>17450927
Doubt it. You're worthless.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.