[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my boyfriend of 2 years decided to break up with me via text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (54KB, 513x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 513x307px
So my boyfriend of 2 years decided to break up with me via text today. The argument leading up to it involved the night before, where he went to a bbq with friends. That wasn't the issue, the issue was that me and another group of friends had something else planned MONTHS in advance, and instead he chose to go off with the others cus they're his weed smoking buddies. I was upset that he couldn't make it, especially he had been saying for months he wanted to go. I ended up calling him out and saying that it was unfair to do that to friends who he most likely won't see in 3 years due to university etc, plus the fact the bbq he went to included 90% of the people there being those he's told me that he doesn't like. So after mentioning something to him I didn't get a response, so out of anger I said something along the lines of 'go suck your friends dick'. He then goes on to say that he doesn't care about them since he won't talk to them 10 years time, and then says that if I don't want to get 'left behind' too I should be careful. A few minutes later and he sends me a message saying that he's done, and says that he will choose a date when he's ready to meet up to talk, then blocks my number.

What the hell am I supposed to do about this? He never even gave it a chance to be resolved by talking and instead just blocks me, we've had arguments before that are worse than this so I don't understand.
>>
He was just looking for an excuse to walk. Just leave him, you don't need that kind of drama.
>>
sorry to hear that happened OP. I have been dumped out of the blue before. it was a huge shock. took a while to move on.

all you can really do is pick up the pieces and move on as best you can. if he doesn't want to talk to you, he doesn't want to talk to you.

and honestly his line about choosing a date when he's ready to meet up to talk...might just be a line. I had a bf use that on me too. "I'll get back in touch someday, I promise..." then 10 years later I wonder what happened to him and how he's doing. look up his house phone, give him a buzz, and his wife tells me to stay the fuck away from him. okeydokey.jpg. not one of my best moments but eh, live and learn.

so I wouldn't hold my breath there. if it's really over, chances are he won't be calling, ever.

take it one day at a time OP. it's gonna hurt like fuck for a while. but just respect his wishes and stay away from him. do something nice for yourself. maybe take a road trip if you have the time, get a change of scenery. visit some friends.
>>
>>17449068
This.

Hes wanted to break up but never had a reason hes felt is valid.

This was his out. Hes made this bigger than it needs to be to get out.

Sorry to say it but id just cut him off entirely and better yourself. Then next time you see him dont even acknoledge his existance.
>>
>>17449045
>another group of friends
what friends? does he like them? is there a special guy "friend" of yours that was going too and he didn't want to deal with it
>>
>>17449045
sounds like he was planning the break up the whole time, im sorry that this happened to you.
>>
>>17449045
sounds like a real dick. what do you even see in the guy? I hope when he reaches out to you you fucking block him and go out on a couple dates with some of the guys that have shown interest. Make you feel better
>>
thanks for the support everyone i appreciate it.

>>17449095
yeah friends from college, we all used to hang out all the time until college ended and we started applying for uni. no guy 'friends' like that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.