[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is bullshit. How the fuck am I supposed to act with girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (371KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371KB, 1080x1920px
This is bullshit. How the fuck am I supposed to act with girls? They say I'm too indecisive so I be more assertive when making plans. Then they just say no, flake, or propose a "better" idea which fucking sucks and then they don't follow through.

shit like this makes me wish rape and beating a bitch were fucking legal god fucking damnit.

>pic related, found with Google.
>>
Why the fuck haven't we genocided women actually? They aren't logical. Earth would be better off if humans died off so fuck the reproduction argument actually. How glorious it must be to be gay and be immune to desiring women. Jesus Christ I can't believe we let these people become doctors and vote fucking A
>>
if(!bait)
lmao @ you
else
next thread
>>
You have anger issues OP.

The answer is you don't know, and neither do they, and you shouldn't be hung up about this.
>>
>>17448974
Women are infuriating.

domestic abuse cases aren't because of a physically abusive husband, but a mentally abusive wife. Men's strength leveled the playing field in the battle of the sexes but now it's verboten to smash the shit out of a manipulative cunt

Must be great in UAE or Saudi Arabia. Islam is literally the hard counter to feminism
>>
ITT: Angry little boys who can't handle the bantz.
Seriously. If they play mental games with you, what's stopping you from doing the same? Oh right, your inflated egos.
>>
>>17448999
>inflated egos
>pot, meet kettle
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.