[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm genuinely afraid of women. During most of my life the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm genuinely afraid of women.

During most of my life the women I knew were annoyed by me at best and repulsed by me at best (and for good reason, I was a little shit up until grade 11).

I've had girlfriends, but they were just flukes desu. In retrospect I acted like an autistic little shit with them too.

Now I'm in college, and I'm not AS socially wierd as I used to be, at least around guys. But I'm a mess when it comes to women. Years of having shitty relationships with women have conditioned me to put them on a pedestal and just assume they're all too good for me. I can't approach them. When one does show even the slightest amount of interest I get clingy. I can never make interesting conversation. Oh god what's wrong with me
>>
>>17448874
>Years of having shitty relationships with women have conditioned me to put them on a pedestal and just assume they're all too good for me

You realize this, but wonder about what the problem might be? Have you ever considered living a life without a woman? Ever thought about what you'd like to do aside from that?
>>
>>17448874

were you afraid of your girlfriends or were you able to legitimately main tain the relationship with a casual attitude?
>>
>bumps thread
>leaves

m8...
>>
>>17448929
Lack of attention from women throughout my life has driven me pretty girl crazy. It's all I can think about somedays.

>>17448936
I'm definately no good in relationships. Both of them ended because I was a total fuck up
>>
>>17448960

didnt answer the question.

are you able to just enjoy time casually in them, or is every single moment a chore.

if its a chore from start to finish., why even date?
>>
>>17449062
I find that it is kinda a chore yeah. Is this normal? Am I just meant to be alone or some shit.
>>
>>17449078
Either that or you're gay
>>
>>17448874
>oh help I'm so scared of women help me
>I mean yeah I've had multiple girlfriends before but really though im so terrified
> help I'm so scared of heights I mean yeah I've been skydiving a couple times but really though I'm so scared
>>
>>17449207
Then how come whenever I see a qt at the bar I'm too goddamn terrified to talk to her despite having an overwhelming desire too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.