[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Break up with girl because she was a heavy drinker >Tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: blocked-email[1].jpg (13KB, 303x237px) Image search: [Google]
blocked-email[1].jpg
13KB, 303x237px
>Break up with girl because she was a heavy drinker
>Tried to get back with her a month after the break up
>She didn't want to work it out
2 months later
>Leave her alone whole time
>Her birthday comes up
>Don't say anything to her
>She blocks me on Facebook

We have some mutual friends on Facebook but that didn't seem to matter before. I haven't talked to her or anything and refrained from blocking her cause it would be immature.

What is the logic here?
>>
No logic.
It's over OP,
also breaking up with people and trying to get back together always fails.
avoid.
>>
>>17448817
I get that it's over but I didn't want there to be any bad blood between us and I just don't understand what the problem is
>>
>>17448817
This, literally never ever ends well. Never.
>>
the best you can really do is be amiable in person, and not initiate contact.

this is the adult wisdom I've been given.

personally I'm a mess.
>>
“If someone is going out of his way to ignore you, she is not ignoring you, she is obsessed by you.”
>>
>>17448821
you broke up with her, maybe she really liked you and you hurt her. why would she want to be reminded of you on facebook?
>>
>>17448789
blocking someone without them saying anything is sort of closure for that person
>>
>>17449522
This
>>
OP here, thanks for the replies

>>17449522
>>17450528
I figured it was the opposite - unblocking someone shows you don't give a fuck anymore

Our 1 interaction was pretty much...
>Broken up for a month
>Have to work together for an event
>Ask to talk to her
>She says to sure but wait til end of event
>Go all day not talking to her
>Talk for 5 minutes just to hear her say she doesn't want to try to make it work
>Don't talk to her ever again
>She blocks me about a month after trying to make it work with no contact from me

So I've pretty much stayed away from her and gone without talking to her like I thought she wanted and it just seems like it was pointless to block me.
>>
>>17449508
Maybe - I just wasn't expecting it since I tried to get back with her and got rejected
>>
If you weren't cyber-stalking, you wouldn't even know she blocked you.

Let it go. Move on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.