[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pic unrelated I just wanted to ask you, /adv, what is your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

>pic unrelated

I just wanted to ask you, /adv, what is your definition of a "normie"?

I know there are lots of people here who are 27 y/o, NEET and probably heratbroken several times over, but do you guys believe that normies drown in pussy, or that?

bc I consider myself a "normie" and I've only got one gf and got laid once more, kissed 5 girls in toto in my life.

A friend of mine has had a few near misses but he hasn't had any gf yet, but he's smart, he'll gratuate with very high marks and I don't think of him as "abnormal" , as in, not normie.

another friend, attractive (more so than me, I think) but he got cheated on and put on by a bitch gf at 17 and wasn't able to have any meaningful contact (or sex) for a good three years, till he found someone.

So, when you think "normie", what do you picture?
>>
File: 1326294398829.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1326294398829.png
12KB, 560x407px
I don't really consider myself a normie because I'm taking a low effort route out of life and continuing to be a shitty shut-in fatass weeb anon. I have two cars, a six-screen battlestation (to be upgraded to Skylake/Pascal) and an easy warehouse job, and I live cheaply as shit so I stack cash like fuck. I'm gonna use it to acquire income properties which will simply exponentiate themselves. At some point, I can stop working altogether and move out into the country, with my old jeep truck and a bunch of tools for my several hobbies into a nice ranch home and hopefully full of legal weed by then. I will live out my days in idle bliss, building firearms, 4x4s, robots and potato guns out in the glorious, beautiful Texas countryside.

Never went to college, never kissed, never held hands, never been on a date. 24. My only interaction with girls is at anime conventions. Many would still consider me a normie because I still have several close friends and live with three roommates.
>>
Being a "normie" isn't just about getting laid, but also about having a good social circle, going out, having a steady career. Some do in fact get laid a lot, my buddy has basically a rotation of 6 or 7 chicks he fucks whenever and also has one night stands, while other buddies do just get a girlfriend and stay with them for a while. I think you're over-thinking it, basically if you have your shit semi together you're a normie
>>
>>17448680
To me it's more of a mindset than it is "You must have x,y and z to be a normalfag".

Normies are people who have very typical and mainstream views, values, hobbies and goals in life. You don't even have to get laid at all to be a normie, you just have to see the world as the vast majority of people do.
>>
I think of it in terms of the sociological definition.

the thing is norms change constantly depending on context.

"Norms are cultural products (including values, customs, and traditions)[1] which represent individuals' basic knowledge of what others do and think that they should do.[2] Sociologists describe norms as informal understandings that govern individuals' behavior in society.[3] On the other hand, social psychology has adopted a more general definition, recognizing smaller group units, such as a team or an office, may also endorse norms separate or in addition to cultural or societal expectations.[4] In other words, norms are regarded to exist as collective representations of acceptable group conduct as well as individual perceptions of particular group conduct."

The contrast would be deviance.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.