[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adv im fat and ugly, what do i do? im losing weight but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

adv im fat and ugly, what do i do?

im losing weight but it's still so slow
>>
>>17448572
Losing weight too fast is meaningless, as it comes back right up once you stop dieting.

The best way to lose weight is slowly and over time your body will have more chance to get used to the changes.

Don't be an impatient fatass, or an hero you walking lardbag.
>>
Keep on truckin. Losing weight takes time but you're on the right path
>>
>>17448578
>or an hero
i'm getting there anon.
i just need more encouragement :)
>>
All quality things take time, including improving your health. You're doing well, OP. Be patient, steadfast, and keep pushing yourself.
>>
>>17448572
Even if you get /fit/ you'll still have a gross personality and autism.
>>
Just be fat and ugly. You'll have a little less sex than you would if you were in shape and attractive, but other than that, you're not really missing much.
>>
>>17448572
I'm in the same situation. Plus I'm too stupid and lazy to get into med school. Plus I've never even held hands with a guy, and I'm 24 now. But I hope tomorrow will be kinder, and so should you. You are losing weight and that's something already.
>>
>>17448598
Are you implying normies go as long without sex as I do?

>>17448599
You can do it anon. What did you want to get into med school for? I am starting graduate school next week desu.
>>
>>17448612
Well, I wanted to be a doctor, ideally a cardiovascular surgeon. But now I'm stuck studying english, german and french, which is fine. But not really the main thing I wanted to achieve in my life.
>>
get an ugly gf. you get used to it
>>
>>17448624
I've tried online dating and it didn't really work out- I'm too ugly for it.

And locally my female friends are 2qt and I don't know where to go to find ugly women like me.

>>17448619
>english german and french
that's what I did in highschool. I really regret not going further with it when I had the chance as my brain has totally fossilized when it comes to languages. Not even Rosetta stone could save me.
>>
>>17448572
Accept yourself as you are. Take pride in the fact that you are trying to lose weight.

Work to make progress.
>>
>>17448706
>>17448619
>>17448612
>>17448599
get married already
>>
>>17448585
>wanting to be encouraged to an hero

Fuck dude, you sound badly depressed. Go get some therapy. Worked for me.
>>
Start boxing or swimming . builds confidence, gets you sexy and will encourage you to eat much better.
>>
158.69.212.209:9001 ddos this teamspeak
>>
>>17448572
Learn grammar so your typing isn't fat and ugly.
>>
>>17449719
my grammar is impeccable
>>
>>17448572
Have you asked /fit/?
Losing weight isn't all that slow, if you do it right.
>>
>>17450369
Depends on how fat you are.
If you lose 1 kg a week (which is almost twice as much as you should lose) but you are 100 kg overweight, it will still take you two years to finish your diet.
>>
>>17450372
If you're 100kgs overweight, you can lose more than 2kgs/month (the healthy amount of weight loss for a normal-overweight person) with no damage. You could survive on vegetables and vitamin pills (for the micronutrients that you'd still need) and fast away the first 50kgs. It's already been done, under medical control.
>>
>>17450369
/fit/ is utter garbage broscience.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.