[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you doing /adv/? I am a latino high school student, with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Mission Statement Photo.jpg (1MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Mission Statement Photo.jpg
1MB, 3504x2336px
How you doing /adv/? I am a latino high school student, with above average grades, who next year is finally graduating. I have been looking universities to apply, and this one called Thompson Rivers catch my eye. The problem it's that it's a little bit expensive and I don't know if my parents would afford it. I made myself a goal to end my final year with excellent grades so they notice I'm not fooling around. I also consider to student loans. Any advice you want to give to not fuck up?
>>
Yes. Get your Mexican citizenship as fast as you can because once Trump is elected you're out of here. You can get a decent carpentry job or cartel job over there I hear
>>
>>17448256
You need to be 18 to post here.

Gtfo
>>
>>17448268
Actually I want to be computer engineer and the university the one I'm looking for is in Canada
>>17448269
I missed one year of school for some personal stuff, but yeah I'm 18 and will graduate with 19
>>
>>17448298
Sorry buddy. Computers do not exist in Mexico
>>
>>17448256
why don't you check into schools that offer financial help to minority students with excellent grades (most do)? Do more research and apply to 4 or 5 so you have options. Include the US in your search too.
>>
>>17448308

> encouraging him to exercise his foreign privilege

Eat shit
>>
>>17448311
I'll encourage and help anyone that is trying hard. Unlike you that likely had mommie and daddie pay for a decade of university with no degree at the end.
>>
>>17448322

Nigger I get straight A's and I'm almost done with my bachelor's so why don't you suck on this long dong?
>>
>>17448340
now I know you're lying. Straight A's and long dongs never happen with the same boy. Now if you said straight A's and little dick I'll believe you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.