[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, I'm a fat non attractive girl in a dire need of money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (59KB, 1178x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1178x960px
Anons, I'm a fat non attractive girl in a dire need of money. I can't get a regular job or any gig right now despite looking really hard.

What I can do to earn some cash? I know there are girls selling panties or shoes, does it even work?

Pls help
>>
what state?
>>
Get drunk, your problems will fade away anon
>>
>>17448157
I'm from eastern europe, anon

>>17448164
I don't have monies for that booz, otherwise I would
>>
The panty market is flooded unfortunately. Now its next to impossible to sell because there's so much supply. You can try but don't expect to live off it.
>>
>>17448182
Where do I go if I want to start?
>>
prostitution
>>
>>17448199
I'm pretty sure there's a reddit for it. Might be able to get some info/tips there.
>>
How much money do you need?
I will pay you money to be my gf.
>>
>>17448214
I need 50£ to pay my most urgent bills. I can't see how I could be your gf via the internet though, as much as I would want to...
>>
File: 1469144910460.gif (2MB, 308x214px) Image search: [Google]
1469144910460.gif
2MB, 308x214px
Subreddit 'Beer Money' helped me make extra cash when I was a broke NEET. Mechanical Turk & UHRS Click worker paid the best despite the 'hits' being a few cents. I'm twitchy and lightning fast on computers so on good days I was making 8-10/hr. The work varies though so it's not all that reliable as a main source of income.

Donate plasma if you're really needing cash and aren't afraid of needles. Prices vary depending on location.

Temp/Employment agency work. I kept getting rejected or no calls from jobs I applied to myself. Got a temp job in an office last month really quickly after hitting up a local employment agency. Definitely check it out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458749904530.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458749904530.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>17448204
>Tfw you have no regrets
>>
>>17448155
Work out and get yourself in shape.
>>
Do you have a webcam?
Maybe you could camwhore.
>>
Look at the fatty, scrabbling for the easy way out yet again. What you need more than the immediate cash is a lesson of suffering that teaches you why you need money. Not affording your bills and rent might do you some good and give you a good kick in your fat ass. Work harder.
>>
>>17448324
t. temporarily disgraced millionaire
>>
>>17448155
you could probably sell cheap sex to desperate people.
>>
Go on cam for fat fetishists. You'd get decent money. Just sign up to one of those free websites.

Phone sex. It's just talking dirty on the phone or just keep men on the phone and they pay you. They don't get to know your real identity.

Can't think of anything else that's quick money

Also
>>
>>17448168
What part of eastern Europe, slavette?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.