[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a lot of people have the habit of abandoning you and disappearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: hanging-desktop-suicide.png (248KB, 2048x2135px) Image search: [Google]
hanging-desktop-suicide.png
248KB, 2048x2135px
Why do a lot of people have the habit of abandoning you and disappearing just right around the time your life is in shambles and falling a part? Especially if you're a guy.
>>
Because unless they genuinely care for you people don't want to deal with other peoples' bullshit. Nor are they obligated to.

It might be especially true for guys, because they're given less sympathy when failing at handling their own bullshit.
>>
I'm going through the same thing. Going through a divorce, just lost my job, going deeper into debt by the minute-- it all sucks.

I'm a fun person to be around but I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be around my personal chaos. People say "I'll always stand by you" but they don't really know what that entails, or that it's a fucking drag, or they just don't have enough life experience to handle shit gracefully.

Go listen to Eric Clapton and write a personal ad or something.

https://youtu.be/0b-OHZI1Q5w
>>
>>17447858
Because any person, and a guy especially, should be able to take care of their burdens on their own.

Your friends, buddies, even family members are just that, not your personal army of wet nurses. They have their own problems, when you expect them to coddle you when they have lot of their plates too, they just leave.
>>
It sucks having no one to go to in your time of need, doesn't it? ._.
>>
>>17447869
this. also, some of them would probably like to be able to help you but can't. there are a lot of people who are near maxed out on their own bullshit and their own lives are going to start going to shit if they have to deal with much more. and they feel bad about it. so they don't help, they just withdraw.

also some of them have had bad experiences where they did help someone. but the person they helped was one of those people who is a black hole - you help them and help them but they never help themselves. it's soul-sucking.
>>
Because if you're no longer fun to hang out with AND you don't have a vagina, why would anyone want to stick around? Most people are selfish like that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.