[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>text girl "would you like to go on a date sometime?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>text girl "would you like to go on a date sometime?"
>probably not the most suave way to ask, but she said yes, when she gets back from her trip with her parents
>text her, she replies only intermittently throughout the trip
>one day she just straight up doesn't respond to my "how's your trip going", that's our last communique
>4 months later (today), she randomly texts me "Hey! How've you been? Haven't talked to you in so long :\"

For what purpose?
>>
She's in need of a dicking.
>>
She was busy on her trip, so didn't feel like wasting it messaging. Then when you never contacted her again, she felt awkward about it and it took 4 months before she finally decided to try.

Talk to her, ask her out again if you want to, but this time set a date and suggest a place. If she fades again, give up and move on.
>>
>>17447805
she probably met someone else or lost interest for what ever reason. she is probably texting you now because she is desperate. i could be wrong but this is what i think. good luck.
>>
Probably talking to other boys.

Best way to get back on the train is to say something like yeah, where've you been? We were supposed to go on a date, remember?

And then she'll feel guilty and totally do ya.

Okay I was kidding about the last part, but that's all up to you.
>>
>>17447817
This is a pretty good guess. Something got in the way before and she lost interest but now somethings happened to make her feel vulnerable or unwanted and she wants some validation.

Play hard to get.
>>
>>17447823
Well, I was actually digging through old texts and found this. I ended up never replying, and I think it's been almost a year since then. I was just wondering if I had done the right thing at the time.
>>
>>17447823
I like this idea, make her work for your attention. She's left you on the back burner for months, show her that you aren't so easy to get back.
>>
>>17447832
I would say you did the right thing.
>>
I think you're probably Plan B.

But if this is a girl you like, give it your best shot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.