[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have fwb who is pretty much my gf >She sleeps over for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1448415108508.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448415108508.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>Have fwb who is pretty much my gf
>She sleeps over for 3 days
>Didn't see her shower or brush her teeth once
>mfw
>Start noticing her breath is sorta rank this morning
>Jokingly suggest she takes a shower, since suggesting brushing your teeth is probably much more offensive
>She says she sometimes goes a few days without showering
>I thought she was joking when she first said this, but now I know she's serious
>Suggest she take a shower at my place
>She gets all self-conscious and says she wants to leave, shower at her place and come back

Did I do something wrong? Also, why is this so common now? This isn't the first girl I've dated who's stayed over for multiple days without showering/brushing their teeth and not having any problem with it.
>>
If you're fucking like rabbits, not showering for three days is pretty gross. But just going a few days without a shower doesn't mean much if it's not hot and you didn't physically exert yourself. Showering daily is more a social habit than necessity. Soap etc removes the natural oils from your skin, so if you shower daily with soap then go a day without a shower, you'll get more "dirty" than someone who is used to not showering daily, or only rinsing daily with water... so it's not like if someone is used to showering every other day or every third day, it turns out for them exactly as it would for you if you go from showering daily to not showering for a couple of days.

Having said that, her reaction was weird and I do think that not brushing your teeth for three days is very odd. And not being at all self conscious about that on top...
All I can really imagine from the shower story is that either she has some sort of trauma, or she felt so embarrassed that you noticed that she doesn't shower often that she tried to make it into an exception because she can't deal with your shower.
And the worst case scenario is she has a phobia for drowning and doesn't dare to.
>>
I tell my girlfriend this sometimes, like when she's trying to kiss me. I just say, "sorry babe, but your breath's kinda smelly."

She'll be kinda sad and offended obviously, but she's horny so she'll go and brush her teeth and we'll do the sex after.
>>
>>17447741
How clean is your bathroom?
>>
>>17447762
>If you're fucking like rabbits, not showering for three days is pretty gross.
That's the thing, we were.

>I do think that not brushing your teeth for three days is very odd. And not being at all self conscious about that on top...

That's the thing. I'd be fine with the not showering too much because she honestly didn't smell that bad. But not brushing for 3 days and not being conscious about it? It almost feels like she doesn't have much self-respect.

>>17447775
Clean enough. And even if it wasn't, I highly doubt it would be a problem for her all things considered.
>>
>>17447762
>Showering daily is more a social habit than necessity
what the fuck. I feel dirty after a day and usually shower twice daily. Hard for me to crawl in clean sheets without showering. Yuck
>>
>>17447741
my sister told me that she only showers twice a week on average.

i was like what the fuck, how is that possible. but she carries deodorant around with her and uses it when she needs to, never smells bad or anything. still weird to me.

i guess if you dont work out or have a physical job you can get away with that.
>>
Disgusting. Sex or not, there is no reason not to fucking clean yourself. Holy shit.
>>
say you're going to take a shower, and then ask her to join you
>>
>>17448051
The local climate and smog matters too.
In a big, hot, humid city you get a lot dirtier than living in the mountains, in a dry and cool place.
>>
>>17448195
This guy gets it
>>
>>17448051
but she shits and pisses everyday
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.