[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 year relationship >break up 8 months ago (she was wanting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2016-08-10-09-04-55-1.png (560KB, 1299x862px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-08-10-09-04-55-1.png
560KB, 1299x862px
>3 year relationship
>break up 8 months ago (she was wanting to)
>contacts me every ~1.5 months
>we've talked on the phone. Goes good, even talked about and agrees with everything. Then no talking after.
>deleted from Facebook about 2 months ago. Sends me trivial Facebook message.

What gives? I know she feels bad about it. Although she contacts me for the most stupid reasons. I know she doesn't hate me and respects me.

Pic: a mercury switch i fixed. At the time when we were together she couldn't give a damn. Then told me she got a leaky power steering. 2 months later got that message.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-08-10-09-29-53.png (1009KB, 1153x1651px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-08-10-09-29-53.png
1009KB, 1153x1651px
>Even talk about our relationship*

Another random message
>>
Maybe she's trying to keep you in her back pocket possibly in case she's got no one else and knows you may want her back. Could be wrong of course but theres some food for thought
>>
Yeah she knows i wanted to work at it. I personally think she had someone lined up before leaving me (though I never mentioned it). Mainly it was miscommunication on both parta which kind of lead both not happy about things.

I've thought about being blunt amd asking why she contacts me. Maybe add its not that it's necessarily unwelcome..
>>
It's not necessarily unwelcome*
>>
>>17447704
I'll have to aggree with this anon, being someone who broke off a three year relationship half a year ago the only reason why I'd get in touch every once in a while would be because I'd treat my ex as a backup.
However if my ex was a great person (which he wasn't I guess) I would consider staying in touch as friends but desu I don't think I could maintain that relationship as I'm (and most people are, I suppose) the type of person that would distance themselves from their past relationships.
>>
>>17447628
>break up 8 months ago
why are you still talking to her?
she's probably been fucking random nignogs even before you broke up.
Find someone already and cut this bitch out of your life. Dump fuck.
>>
>>17447752
I've been trying.. I basically broke off every communication i could. She's not really the scandalous type. I'm sure she's finding the grass isn't always greener.
>>
>>17447769
>I've been trying
you aren't trying hard enough.
Just ignore her message and focus in finding someone else.
Seriously dude, even if you go back together, how long it will last this time until she gets bored of you all over again?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.