[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there jobs over minimum wage that are good for people with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 538x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 538x273px
Are there jobs over minimum wage that are good for people with generalised anxiety disorder? Asking because I have anxiety and can't even get a enough hours at my cashier job that I have held for a few years. I need to find a new job but one that is not too mentally taxing. Am I better off financially if I try to get on disability payments instead? I'm Australian btw.
>>
>>17447210
Anxiety disorder will fuck you up if you don't face your fears. Otherwise, find a job in which people around you are loving and caring = any badly paid job with a 'mission'
>>
>>17447210
They don't give dole for anxiety her m8... your better off jumping infront of a bus and sueing...
>>
>>17447257
Being poor is exacerbating my anxiety condition so doing anything that pays less hourly than my current job isn't really an option even if there are nice people to look forward to working with. I just want a career idea for something that isn't too mentally exhausting for someone with a long term mental disability.
>>
>>17447301
You attach too much value to secondary things: well being first, then you can shine and get friends, acquaintances and recruiters to like you
>>
>>17447301
I hypothesize that your condition emerged when you started being dissatisfied with your life but tried to maintain the illusion everything is fine. Now you might be unable to solve any little problem as long as the core issue is not solved.

Funny statement: if you cannot love and trust yourself as much as a dog would, then dumb down until you become a dog, this is the only way!
>>
>>17447350
Most people are dissatisfied with their life, they just have better coping strategies to make themselves look happy. The question is how do you do a better job of acting happy when you don't feel like it, just for your own sake?
>>
>>17447379
You start with the fact everybody is dissatisfied. It's not true, it has dire consequences to think you can't overcome it, and compensate by putting a mask every day.
You pay attention to superficial things (salary, social recognition) while your well being and life is at stake. People smell dissimulative persons from far away, and put a lot of efforts NOT to be with them, as it a synonym of problems.
You have to overcome it first. A badly paid job make life tough but not unhappy. If you want to fake it until you make it you will crush your teeth on the way...
>>
>>17447611
I'm not looking for social status, popularity, shiny materialistic things to show off, etc. I'm cool with just being me and maybe a dog when I'm ready to get one again. I just want some suggestions on an industry or specific I can work in with my anxiety disability. I go to therapy for my anxiety but I want something to earn money with while I get better since therapy takes a while.
>>
Become a file clerk or do data entry.

It worked for me.
>>
>disability payments

you fucking nig
>>
>>17447656
You can work as a courrier, so you can do sports at the same time
>>
>>17447682
>>17447929
Thanks guys. I'll look into these.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.