[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I kind of fucked up, in a manner of speaking, and I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1470806496725.jpg (69KB, 399x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470806496725.jpg
69KB, 399x512px
So, I kind of fucked up, in a manner of speaking, and I need help to think this trough.
Basically,
>year long relationship
>out drinking with girl & friends
>i feel shes into one of my friends but make nothing of it
>her ex comes by, i consider him a friend
>notice them exchange 'significant' smiles several times while joking, obviously enjoying their time
>b-but im right there..
>feelsbadman.jpg
>later that night tell her i feel i need to be alone (otherwise we watch a movie or some shit)
>dont explain why
>she acts like shes a mess and cant understand my distance

I feel like utter shit for not being able to let go of these feelings/perceptions, i guess it comes down to my distrust. Can I be repaired or should I just let go? Be brutal please, i need to fix this asap.
>>
File: 1470816214366.jpg (41KB, 400x195px) Image search: [Google]
1470816214366.jpg
41KB, 400x195px
>>17447042
bamp 4 /adv
>>
File: CpLzuI6WIAA-k8K.jpg (24KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
CpLzuI6WIAA-k8K.jpg
24KB, 500x348px
>>17447042
>>
>>17447073
random bump
>>
>>17447042
Well, in relationships you should always let go of unwanted feelings etc, life's a game and love is the price, the more you let go the more you will enjoy it.

basicly
>>
Listen to this smoke a joint and let go bro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NM1X3VZIVE
>>
>>17447104
>>17447114
I used 'letting go' in the context of letting her go.
Otherwise, Im having a bitch of a time forcing myself to let go of the feelings which pile up by the things I perceive. Or the fact that I am wrong for feeling the way I feel even though I cant help it.
>>
Your relationship is weak in communication and trust. You're here talking to us because you don't trust her enough to speak freely.

If you refuse to trust your partner, your relationship will not grow/progress. Stagnant relationships start to rot.

Don't be a twat and obsess about controlling what she does. Tell her what makes you uncomfortable and why. If she honestly cares about you, she won't push back. The key is to not be a cunt when you speak to her.
>>
>>17447130
>the key is to not be a cunt when you speak to her

Yeah kind of late for that. its not that i try to be a cunt, i just sound like one when my feelings are hurt.
I always feel fucked after encounters like this. I obsess with the why. Why whould she thinks its ok. Obviously i dont trust her enough, and shit like this only ensures me i probably never will. And I dont want to enter an argument in which both her and society will label me as wrong from the beginning (even if she agrees on a compromise). I should probably quit.
>>
>>17447127
It might take a while but the more you keep holding on the more you damage yourself, there is plenty if fish in the sea m8, the more you are yourself the more you win in life.

I know it isn't easy sometimes to let go for the sake of letting go but it has to be done for the sake of the relationship and mostly for the sake of yourself.
>>
>>17447042

You're over analysing a smile, does she talk to her ex at all outside of that one night? Does she otherwise give you a reason to worry? Was she affectionate at all with you on this night you talked about, like were you guys acting like a couple.

What do you mean by she acts like shes a mess, is she pretending? Its a good sign regardless, shes thinking somethings up and starting to worry, this is a sign shes really into you.

You need to stop over thinking everything and just go with the flow, insecurity is a bitch and can really drive someone away if you keep exposing that side of yourself, everytime you feel it creep in start remembering the positives and dont dwell on vague petty shit like a smile.
>>
>>17447156
>You need to stop over thinking everything and just go with the flow

I understand what you are saying, and I honestly hate myself for acting like an insecure piece of shit at times. However, knowing her and the way she communicate i am bugged by some of her subtle signs i used to hope were reserved for me. As I said, the guy is a friend, and I dont doubt her feelings for me, I just can override my feelings. Every time I notice this shit, my brain goes im sorry, Dave, Im afraid I cant do that, and I go for my alone time.
>>
>>17447166

What are these subtle signs that are reserved for you? a smile? I don't understand, i can see your point if she was touchy with him or texts him behind your back or focused on him all night while you stood in the background, did any of this happen?

He's an ex for a reason, and personally i don't really see a reason for and ex to remain in and around a persons life especially when they have a new partner because of situations like this, it breeds insecurity in some people.

I would open up a little bit to her in cases like this, its much better then going cold and leaving her for a while to be alone, just let her know that it felt like she focused a bit too much on her ex, and it made you jealous, its not that bad to hear and actually endearing in a way, just dont go full beta and whinge or say it in a cunt-ish way, just be clear.
>>
>>17447042
>>she acts like shes a mess and cant understand my distance

I don't think you are crazy OP. Sounds to me she digs other guys and flirts and shit right in front of you. She knows why you are distant just doesn't think you should be a normal human being and have a reaction to her taking it a bit too far. Not saying she wants to ditch you but am saying she likes this shit. Anyway I don't blame you for wanting to remove yourself from seeing this. You didn't get angry just called it out. Next time she pulls this shit just leave her ass there.
>>
>>17447176
it is not a specific case, I only used this person for the latest example of what I feel is a disrespectful behavior towards me. Again I know how she communicates, I know when she is flirty, I know when she is joking. It hurts me when she does things she thinks I wont notice. I fucking notice things. I dont want to, but I do. I dont feel she deserves further explanation, since this is not my first reaction,
(whenever I try to convey my dissatisfaction she acts as if I have a malfunction, never searching for the answers in her behavior). Granted I am an insecure faggot for not explaining myself thoroughly. I just feel I will be judged unfavorably no matter what I say, and would rather end it.
>>
She's likes playing games. That never gets better and always gets worse.

Eject.
>>
>>17447187
> flirts and shit right in front of you
as much as I hate this, what really makes me want to vomit is when she comes to me afterwards and is super touchy/feely and nice, like when a dog knows its fucked up and is trying to endear you with his animal mannerisms. I dont know, I guess I need a break.
>>
>>17447252

If you would rather end things because you cant bring up the courage to explain your thinking to your fucking girlfriend then just let her go and continue being a little bitch, seriously....

People flirt, it doesnt have to mean anything, you already sound like you blow things our of proportion, so it's hard to see your point of view. But just think, if she's doing these disrespectful things right in front of you, dont you think maybe she doesnt classify it as flirting? otherwise why wouldnt she try to hide it, she doesnt think shes doing anything wrong, shes being nice and chatty to other people and goes back home with you her fucking boyfriend. And if she is aware of what shes doing then maybe its to make you jealous to see if you care, and you obviously do so just tell her you think its disrespectful and explain to her your reasoning.
>>
>>17447042

Newsflash, all women flirt, just be glad shes doing it right in front of you and not behind your back, its about her and not the other person, she likes having outside attention to pad her ego a little, its innocent and im sure you would do it too if youre talking to other girls, you dont just act cold towards everyone because youre in a relationship.
>>
>>17447261
it is exactly what she's doing. I had one do this and I left her ass there. She stayed and later bitched at me for embarrassing her when it was she making a fool out of me. I told her we were done and she was shocked but I was fucking done with her games. Fuck her
>>
>>17447261
She's an airhead.

Change your relationship so you exploit her for sex, then dump her when that's boring.

The idea that relationships are always a commitment is silly. She's silly and mindless. That can never change but the pussy presumably still works.

Learn to be an asshole and use someone who doesn't matter as a training aid. She just wrote herself off, so....
>>
>>17447272
>People flirt, it doesnt have to mean anything
I used to be single too. I know. However, how about not flirting with people when you are , you know, my girlfriend, and I when Im right there?

>But just think, if she's doing these disrespectful things right in front of you, dont you think maybe she doesnt classify it as flirting?

This popped into my mind also, and is a valid point. If she doesnt classify this as flirting, however, I have misjudged her for the past 2-3 years and am definitely with the wrong person. On the other hand, if she does classify it as such in order to make me jealous, I am definitely with the wrong person.
>>
>>17447290
lets cut through the crap here. you have been with her long enough and it is nothing more than total disrespect. You know the men she flirts with right in front of you are going damn this bitch is coming on to me and that poor sad sap is over there in the corner. She knows what she's fucking doing
>>
>>17447277
This is true. And I generally disregard shit like this. Its how I stay sane. I only start panicking when I notice patterns. There is a special body language with certain people that makes me want to shout at her face, are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>17447287
I dont need this. If I felt this way, I wouldnt have complained about my situation.
>>
>>17447306

The problem here is with you not her, she sounds like a normal fucking person and you sound like an incredibly insecure twat, the only way you have any leg to stand on is if she literally ignores you completely for some other guys attention, doesnt show any affection towards you in front of them and acts like you're not there at all the entire time, i highly doubt this is the case.
>>
>>17447335
But if things were so black and white, I wouldnt need to endure underage anons calling me insecure twat for having a real world problem instead of sharing an argument filled advice.
>>
>>17447344

You're possessive and controlling, nothing of what you described is sign to worry, there may be other things you havent said that are legitimate concerns but from what i read you just sound insecure and petty.
>>
Just leave her OP.
She's not worth this, especially since you've talked to her about it many times. She probably does it even more when you're not around.
If you choose to stay, then you're going to need to deal with seeing your girlfriend flirt with other guys and eventually fuck them
>>
>>17447344
OP I'm not an underage insecure twat and I believe you have legitimate concerns. When you are with someone as long as you are you know them well and know the difference in how they respond in certain situations and to certain people.
>>
>>17447361
>You're possessive and controlling
how you figure that? Sounds like he doesn't say a word unless she goes too far.
>>
>>17447380

The fact he deals with her talking to other dudes and smiling in a passive aggressive manner shows he is possessive and wanting to control her interactions with the opposite sex. If OP wanted real advice he wouldnt have used such a shitty example of his "problem" because last i checked talking and smiling to people of the opposite sex IN FRONT OF your partner isnt a sign of infidelity
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.