[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try to date people I don't like? Honestly, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (333KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 1383x1600px
Should I try to date people I don't like?

Honestly, I'm inexperienced with dating even though I'm in my late twenties. Of the last 4 girls I asked out, 3 went out with me, but only once.

Two of them I actually talked to quite a bit before the date, and really liked them. It made the rejection much, much worse.

I've heard people say dating is a numbers game, but I only want to date people that I'm interested in and know on some level beforehand, which has only been like 4 people in the last year.

So, my question is, is it flawed thinking to only date people you're interested in?

I don't want to be alone anymore.
>>
>>17446986

No, it's not flawed thinking, it should definitely be what your number one priority when choosing a partner. You had 3/4 girls you that you asked out actually talk to you and go out with you in the last year, thats pretty good stats, i assume you have friends so all it takes is to meet a person that you get along with as well as one of your friends and the feeling being mutual. Keep trying and don't settle, you'll be miserable in the long run.
>>
>>17446996
I don't really have friends and I just got fired from my job. I know I should be focusing completely on finding work right now, but since I live alone, not having work to distract me has made me extremely lonely as of late, like I'm tired of facing the wold alone.

Thank you for your encouragement though. I'm a grown man, and I honestly cried and felt helpless today. Even having one anonymous person on the internet say something positive to me made me feel a little better.
>>
>>17447017

Yeah just work on both at once, try find a new job and keep looking for dating opportunities, i assume youre using some kind of dating site or app, otherwise 4 people in a year is really good for random meet dates, just keep slugging it out you'll find someone that like you for you, the 2 girls you liked that rejected you after the first date are just 2 in 3 billion.
>>
>>17447054
I've tried using dating sites and apps before, but never had one girl respond to me positively on those. I've always had way better luck in person I guess.
>>
>>17447082

Well thats miles better, these girls said yes to you to your face, obviously youre somewhat attractive and the reason they didnt continue is because they didnt feel a connection with you, you're an educated sounding person i'm sure you have a lot of good qualities someone will fall for.
>>
>>17446986
No.

/thread
>>
>>17446986
No. Read what you write, you don't want to be alone anymore.
So you want a girl because of that and not anyone just so you can say you succeeded in getting a gf.
>>
no, if you date someone you don't like you're screwed right out of the gate. if you think you're lonely now wait til you date someone you dont like and you still feel lonely and angry for being in a worse situation.

there's always a chance that someone could grown on you or whatever but that's not something to bank on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.