[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All in all, my gf has said so far: >I love her more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1452582024700.jpg (26KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
1452582024700.jpg
26KB, 441x441px
All in all, my gf has said so far:

>I love her more than she loves me
>If we were to break up, or me to disappear, she'd get over me and move on because that's "realistic"
>when we first met two years ago she was using me to get over another guy, which didn't work out, so she dumped me then (I was a bad replacement basically)
>she doesn't feel excited about coming home to text me at all (she tried to save this by saying "I like it better in person" but it didn't work)

And I'm sure there's more comments like these I can't remember. Then, she gets mad at me when I feel offended/down by one of them, or unloved at all.

Is this considered emotional abuse?
>>
Yes. Break up.
>>
Today it might feel like shes all youve got, and that you will not find yourself in a better situation. you will be in a better situation after a while if u just break up and find someone who is actually good for you.
>>
>>17446968
>>17446968
I'd consider it emotional abuse and maybe a warning sign that things won't end well for you. When I first started dating my ex she was super in love with me, but over time she stopped loving me and was cheating on me. Near the end she said things similar to what yours is saying. She said I loved her more and she didn't think she could ever feel as strongly about me as I did about her. She also said she could picture a life without me in it. She also did the distance thing about not wanting to text me, but in addition she didn't want to spend time with me in person either. Maybe she liked her alone time, but then again my ex told me the same thing to placate me so that she could spend her alone time with another man. It sucks man but just be ready for when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>17446968
Get rid of this woman. Come on man.
>>
Said similar things to my ex. I was trying to get him to break up with me, since I couldn't make the first step. Not proud of it, I've learned a lot since then. She doesn't love you, don't try to save it, get mad at the bitch and walk away.
>>
>>17446968
Nope. You can leave the relationship right now if you wanted
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.