[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl thinks I'm cute and got my number yesterday, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: cbb.jpg (82KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
82KB, 576x1024px
A girl thinks I'm cute and got my number yesterday, but hasn't contacted me yet.

Now it turns out she flew away today and will be back in ten days. I guess this is why I didn't get a text from her yet. She also didn't respond to my friend asking if I could have her number today, but I attribute this to her being busy with vacation stuff. Still, I'm wondering whether I should expect anything when she's back or maybe it's better to forget about her and continue wallowing in my despair.

This is a continuation for my thread from yesterday.
>>
You keep acting like that you're gonna come off as desperate.
Don't expect anything, continue your life like normal.
>>
where did you meet this girl exactly. honestly you shouldn't be thinking so deeply about this theres plenty more fish in the sea my friend
>>
>>17446932

Woah dude you're over thinking like crazy, it's a miracle a girl even asked for your number.

Just chill the fuck out and let her contact you if she wants to, its 10 days, im sure you're not going to be in a committed relationship by the end of that so just chill out and let things happen. You don't need to "forget about her and continue" because you dont even know the girl, theres nothing to forget or move on from.
>>
>>17446932
You've already had this thread today you creepy stalking autist
>>
>>17446936
I am desperate, senpai. Obviously I don't want her to know it, though.
Also I don't have a life so there's really nothing much to continue.

But I get you.

>>17446937
Through my tutor. And yeah there are plenty fish in the sea, just not for me.

>>17446939
I meant to forget about the possibility of anything happening between us. Of course I don't know her. Heck, I don't even know her name but apparently she thought I was cute.

I can only hope she's damaged enough to want anything to do with me.
>>
>>17446942
Do you know what timezones are, bitch?

And how am I a stalker? She told me herself she's going on vacation. I just didn't know it was today because she didn't mention a time save for it being soon.
>>
maybe the reason u dont get many girls is coz u dont believe in yourself and u keep putting urself down
>>
>>17446943

Why would you forget about the possibility? Why do you have to make any decision at all? theres literally nothing for you to do but continue on with your life, the ball is completely in her court, if you find a way to message her you will instantly come off as creepy and desperate. From the title you said she got YOUR number so leave the rest to her, she could message you today or in a month or whenever she fucking pleases, the possibility is always there because she has your details.
>>
>>17446953
Possibly, although I usually do it jokingly.

>>17446954
I have very little to occupy myself with, and what does occupy me is usually negative. I just sit around all day. When a girl shows interest in me it's just about the most exciting thing that can happen to me, and it's pretty hard to ignore it.

But yeah, I'll just continue doing nothing and maybe I'll be surprised although the chances are slim because the ball being in her court usually spells out failure for me.
>>
try use some tipz n trickz from chris from prank invasion he gets all the honeys
>>
>>17446963

Well look at what actually went down, you say she thought YOU were cute, she got YOUR number, these are all her decisions, she's the one that put in effort with you, theres no failure to be had.

Meanwhile fucking do something with your life, do you work/study/have friends/work out? Even if she does contact you how do you expect to keep her around when she realises how depressing your life is.
>>
>>17446943
>i am desperate
Then you're going to fuck it up at some point, relationships out of desperation dont work. Go on with your life as normal, go give out and get other numbers open up some options you've got a fever and its due to oneitis
>>
>>17446969
That's exactly why this is a big thing for me. I've had similar situations before but I didn't think the girls liked me.

And I'm trying to find a job. Got ignored or turned down by a few places last week. I'm fully aware that I have to at least pretend I'm a functioning adult or she'd run away. That's why I'm gonna lower my job standards to virtually anything if she decides to get involved with me. Wouldn't be able to live with the shame otherwise. And I have no friends, which is why I come to 4chan seeking advice even when some of it is abusive.

>>17446973
Look at my posts, my man. Do I come off as a guy who goes around asking for numbers?
>>
>>17446990

Jesus dude, you seem to have hit lucked out incredibly hard with this girl, hopefully she makes contact, in the mean time really try to develop a social network and better yourself in any way possible. No friends is terrible for a relationship, i'd actually be worried if i was you about her contacting you as opposed to excited and eager, you dont have very much to offer, your life is pretty sad.
>>
File: 8997934.jpg (92KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
8997934.jpg
92KB, 1060x404px
>>17447018
Yeah I occasionally think about what would happen if any girl ends up wanting to get involved with me. I mean, I do a really good job hiding how sad my life is to people who don't know me well, but it gets tricky when they do. I go between eager and excited to very worried.

I'm not gonna do all this shit while she's away though, because what if she never contacts me? I would've done it all for nothing. Otherwise I'd just be content with having money to buy shit and ignoring life outside.
>>
>>17447032

Well if she never contacts you and you continue ignoring life outside you will likely never find another girl, this seems like a once in a lifetime chance for you
>>
>>17446932

> "This loser isn't going to leave me alone till I give him my number"
> "Better take his number instead and leave, I can get away and he has none of my contact information"
> tells you she's leaving the country, so you shouldn't bother finding her
> her friends don't respond to you
> she's always busy

Truth hurts.
>>
>>17446932
you guys will find out quick enough today this OP is nuts.
>>
>>17447049
I wouldn't say it's a once in a lifetime chance, but yeah. Still I'm not gonna go to such lengths just so girls will think better of me. If she has a problem with who I am then I'm not interested in her anyway.

Getting a job and friends isn't that difficult. It just takes willpower. A job is probably way more important for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1463221181787.png (125KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1463221181787.png
125KB, 268x265px
>>17447536
Looks like we bumped my thread at the same time, hun.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.