[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Traveling with two other girls >One girl told me how she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Blue ragdoll.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blue ragdoll.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>Traveling with two other girls
>One girl told me how she kept in contact with the people she met at a hostel a year ago
>A roomate we had also told us how he became best buddies with the people he met at a previous hostel
>Me and the people I am traveling with did not keep in contact with any of the people we met a hostels
I really want to befriend other people, but it looks like we failed at that. How to feel better about this?
>>
>>17446925
What do you feel bad about?
It is not necessary to stay besties with everyone you meet on a trip.
>>
>>17447191
Not befriending people I have met. I am looking for Portuguese-speaking friends and I am now in Portugal.
>>
>>17447239
Then what's your issue?
Befriend many people and keep contact with them. Some will become stable friends, some won't.
It's really a non-issue.
>>
They have it easy because they are girls and people want to have sex with them. Can't you see it?
>>
>>17447267
She is a girl too. She is the one who was paranoid about the online friend.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.