[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>California >34 >Full time STEM student >First therapist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>California
>34
>Full time STEM student
>First therapist appointment is on September 1st
>Probably depressed
>Will be houseless soon

How do I get my dog registered as an emotional support animal? Or therapy dog? She's well trained, quiet, listens, friendly, etc... and I won't have a place to keep her while I am at school.

>Had my dog since she was 5 weeks old and I can't really deal with losing the only stable part of my life

>pic related, she's a shepherd
>>
>>17446517
which one is she? they're both so cute.

In all seriousness, i would suggest talking to your therapist about possibly registering your dog for the certification as a support animal. make sure there isn't any special training she might need.
>>
So you want to lie so you can take your pet into college ?
>>
>>17446529
She looks like the dog on the left, but that isn't her

I have probably 3 or 4 more years to go (engineering) and was wondering if anyone out there has done something similar to this.

There are websites that will allow a person to register a dog but I'm not sure how legitimate they are.
>>
>>17446542
might as well give those websites a shot if they aren't charging money. you should keep doing research.
>>
>>17446537
>So you want to lie so you can take your pet into college ?

Not exactly, I am going to the therapist cause I have other issues, probably depression and probably other things, but I am not going to self-diagnose myself

My dog really does help me and is my rock. I can function without her, that doesn't mean I wouldn't be a wreck without her in my life
>>
>>17446545
They charge about 60-70 bucks
>>
>>17446550
>>17446550
yikes. I wouldn't spend the money without speaking to a professional who knows more. try moving up your therapy appointment.
>>
Your therapist would likely know more about this.
>>
I train service dogs but am in another country.
There is no law in your area requiring any registration. From what I can tell, you have no legal obligation to do so.
Seems like a waste of money in that case.

Never heard of emotional support animals. Only disability assist dogs.
Not entirely sure that will work in your situation.

How well trained is your dog ?
>>
http://www.serviceanimalregistryofcalifornia.com/
here's a cheaper one, it is under $40
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.