[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get on social media late in the game? I had been talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: CfzTcLxWIAAy-AC.jpg (46KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
CfzTcLxWIAAy-AC.jpg
46KB, 600x427px
How do I get on social media late in the game?

I had been talking a lot to this girl and she asked if I had a Twitter or Instagram account. I told her I don't have any kind social media. She didn't say it directly, but I could tell she was really put off by that.

I'm no longer talking to that girl, but I've still been thinking about my lack of social media presence and if that might continue hinder my social life. But I'm worried that getting on social media now is a lost cause. I'm going on 24 years old. I've disconnected with most everyone I went to high school with and have no interest in adding them on social media now all these years later. I've moved a few times since high school, so I don't have much of social circle. If I created Facebook/Twitter/Instagram now I would probably have fewer than 20 friends/followers. Would this be worse than having no social media?
>>
it's tricky, but not really

As long as you play it cool if they ask why you have so little friends - people will think you're a fake account, so put up a good number of pictures if you have them.

Especially helps for online dating, sometimes people want to message off the site
>>
Why do you need social media? Honestly there is no bigger turn off for me these days than a woman who is glued to her phone checking her tumblr, snapchatting and facetiming her friends instead of living in the present, or taking pictures for her instagram. It instantly makes me hate his person and I've had to cut 2 girls because of this. Be your own person OP.
>>
It's dumber that you need a social media. Tell that idiot to fuck off.
>>
I just have snapchat, and that seems to be working for me senpai
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.