[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the point of life really just to get as much pussy/dick you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is the point of life really just to get as much pussy/dick you possibly can before you die so you don't feel like a loser when everyone starts talking about sex stories?

This seems like all any of my friends care about anymore, even the ones who used to be more interested in shit that didn't have to do with relationships or sex back in the day.

Do I not get it cause I'm the only virgin left in the friend circle?
>>
>>17446011
No, but it's just one of those things when you're a certain age. I'd encourage you to go for it as much as you want just so you're not filled with regret later, but most people grow out of that shit. When you get older "dude guess what I did last night" becomes "dude guess what junior did this morning" and basically you will always be invited to participate in meaningless penis-measuring competitions in life by your peers, but they matter very little in the long run and you need to do you because ultimately that's what's going to matter to you.
>>
>>17446011
DO me a favor and kill all your friends
>>
>>17446011
Where would one find more of this?
>>
>>17446011
Really? None of your friends have any passions besides sex? I really don't want to believe people like that exist.
>>
>>17446011
the point of life is whatever you decide it is, dude, it's your life
>>
May be the case if your friends are like fucking 18

I'm 26 and my friends are 26 and what we're worried about is mostly our careers being either not advancing or being dead altogether. Getting pussy is like a large 10 after a lot of other things, and even then it's more about wheter we'll want to have a relationship or not down the road or kids.

Your friends are either young or they're fairly empty
>>
>>17446011
>Is the point of life really just to get as much pussy/dick you possibly can before you die so you don't feel like a loser when everyone starts talking about sex stories?
Definitely not. At a certain point in your life, when you and your friends grow up, you won't spend any time telling sex stories. It's fucking childish and tasteless. Don't get me wrong--sex is great. It's a lot of fun and I believe it comprises an important part of any healthy long-term relationship (just how important it is varies, but I am as a rule suspicious of anyone that says that sex is not at all important--they're either going to wind up unhappy or they've never been in a real long-term relationship, or both, barring true asexuals, of whom I don't think I know any).

It is true, though, that when sex is new and you're young and excitable it's hard for most people not to get a bit obsessed with it. I chased casual sex semi-aggressively for a few years when I was young, with modest success (a dozen or so one-night stands). But it didn't ultimately make me very happy and I've been much more satisfied with married old man sex. About which I rarely talk with anybody but my wife. Because we're grownups, and it's tacky.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.