[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating girl >find out she was dating someone else >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1422085729449.jpg (57KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1422085729449.jpg
57KB, 736x1106px
>dating girl
>find out she was dating someone else
>we get into a big fight and I end things
>months later, we start talking again
>notice that she's still into me
>the other guy is not in the picture anymore
>mutual friends say she stopped dating him because she likes me
>still into her, BUT
>been talking to another girl recently

On one hand, me and the first girl have history and we really were good together. It's also a good thing that the other girl and I don't have history. It's like a clean slate, you know? We haven't had any issues yet.

I really wanna see where I'll go with the new girl, but at the same time I feel like I'm doing something bad by talking to both of them. I know how shitty I felt when I found out about the other guy.

What are your thought, /adv/?
>>
>>17445756

leave old girl, go for new girl.
>>
>mutual friends say she stopped dating him because she likes me
lol complete lie.

Go with the new girl. Old girl will drop you the moment she finds something shinier.
>>
New girl always.

Stick old girl in the bin.
>>
>>17445760
>>17445763
>>17445789
I knew this was the logical answer. Thanks bros.
>>
Was in same situation as op except I chose to give another go with girl 1 thinking it would work out. 5 months later I ended it cause I couldn't get past the bs in my head. Messed up chance with girl 2 who, knowing everything now, would've been the better long term partner.

How can I rectify things with girl 2? And what if girl 1 and 2 are friends, is it off limits? Just move on and find someone new?
>>
>>17445925
Stick both girls in bin, find new girl.
>>
>>17445756
Kill them both and fuck the corpses.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.