[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closeted bisexual. I kinda jokingly flirt with this guy at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Closeted bisexual.

I kinda jokingly flirt with this guy at work everyday. We're kinda touchy feely, i slap his ass or squeeze his bicep. He does the same here and there. He sends me these shirtless snaps and definitely has an ego which i like, he talks about how big his dick is and blah blah. But he also fucks a lot of women. How do i kinda push it tht i wanna hook up, like we've drank and smoked together and i got like touchy, he stayed in my room even tho he could of stayed with friends in another room...help?
>>
>>17445506

get really drunk again. and/or really high.

then simply make a move.

if what you're raelly looking for is
>how do i find out if he wants to bang without any consequences if he doesnt

then you are shit out of luck, every thing comes with a price. this risk is yours.

i wouldnt worry about it anyways. get drunk or high enough and it sounds like he'd be comfortable just playing it off as 'lol you got so drunk you faggot'.

sounds to me like you guys are ripe for jerking off tho.

similar experience with me recently and it sgone great.

if you want to push the limit next time he claims he has a big dick just say 'prove it'
>>
>>17445506
>closet bisexual

Sound more like a repressed fag.
>>
>>17445551

does it really matter at this point? he wants to have sex with another dude, and he wants to keep it private. if he is repressed he'll figure it out after some male bonding.

some people are destined to be closeted or even unaware they are gay for their entire lives, stop acting like they're wrong for it.
>>
>>17445561

Believe it or not but I'm absolutely obsessed with eating pussy xD it makes no sense I know. I think im just a horny person and wanna fuck a lot. Like I do pretty well for myself woman wise, but have never done anything with a guy
>>
>>17445575

>xD

kill yourself.

>i love eating pussy

and i love eating ass. if i was in the closet id just eat pussy.

im not even saying you're a repressed fag, but dont try to logic someone who's b8ing you mate, much less by responding to the wrong guy.
>>
>>17445589

Fuck off Tan
>>
File: 1433922005818.jpg (267KB, 974x1651px)
1433922005818.jpg
267KB, 974x1651px
As a fellow closeted bisexual (with no intention of ever coming out, due to my career... and family... and religion... and political standing... etc), I guess it depends on if you want a hookup or a romantic relationship.

I hate to play the Tumblr card here, but I'm heteromantic, meaning I'm only romantically attracted to girls, but as a bisexual, I'm sexually attracted to both guys and girls, and even then, it's only like a 80/20 split. I never really want to fuck a dude, but a good looking shirtless guy is never unwelcome.

If you want to just hook up, NSA, then use an app like Grindr or Bros (its kind of new). If you really just wanna hook up specifically with this guy, you're gonna have to break from that comfort zone and ask. If you want a romantic relationship, you might just be shit out of luck, if he's 100% straight.

Good luck. Here's a torso.
>>
>I kinda jokingly flirt with this guy at work everyday.

Don't shit on your dinner and don't fuck co-workers unless the job doesn't matter.
>>
>>17445622

you remind me of every single guy i dated in highschool.

they all came out as fags eventually.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.