[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does this piss me off so much? >got a call from my mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 225x224px
why does this piss me off so much?

>got a call from my mom at 10 pm
>she tells me to look up some documentary about some kid who went into a coma due to a skateboarding accident
>i ask why
>'so you'll learn about safety'
> i hang up

I have no idea why this pissed me off so much i ended up destroying a ps4 controller, computer mouse and threw shit all over the living room and even started stabbing some shoes with a fork.

Why the fuck did this set me off so much?

I dont even skateboard anymore.
>>
>>17445145
>why does this piss me off so much?
Because you're an angsty teenager who has anger issues.
>>
First of all, your mother obviously didn't love you.
Second, you have major anger issues.

You obviously have problems getting women and have to vent due to it.

TLDR: You already know the answer senpai.
>>
>>17445159
Im 21 and mild mannered.

Something about this just set me off out of nowhere, like some sort of linguistical virus...
>>
>>17445164
I know people here like to project their own failures but im a fairly normal guy, going to college, have a part time job, a social life and a girlfriend.

Just wanted to know why my mom telling me about some coma kid induced anger outta nowhere lol
>>
>>17445170
>destroys possessions because his mother told him to watch a documentary
>claims other people are projecting
You're demonstrably mentally unstable, don't pretend you're normal.
>>
>>17445170
>I'm a fairly normal guy WHO GRTS ANGRY BC MY MOM CARES

>im a fairly normal guy"
>>
>>17445180
>>17445177
I am...

By 4chan standards i am a 'normie' but 'normies' are just people and people have weird quirks.

Mine is apparently being set off by documentaries?
>>
>>17445183
Normal 21 year olds don't fucking stab shoes with a fork, stop being so fucking delusional.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px)
absolutely.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>17445145
Psychopath, go see a shrink.
>>
>>17445183
First,
Clean your living room you filthy animal
Second,
Get evaluated by a Doctor, not 4chan.
>>
>>17445183
Guess what? You're narcissistic, too.
>>
>>17445183
Well apparently you're not, dude. It's beyond me why that made you angry at all, much less angry enough to destroy your own property like a five-year-old having a tantrum. You're a grown-ass man, yes?

Tell that story to anybody out there in the real world and then ask them if they think you're "normal."

As to why it set you off, or what you can do to stop it from happening again, I haven't the foggiest, and neither will anybody else on here. Odds are none of us are trained mental health professionals and anyway it would be very irresponsible to try and make any kind of diagnosis based off of so little. Just see a therapist if anything like this happens again.
>>
>>17445145
How old are you? You sound like an angry teenager.
Your mom calls you because she cares about you, that's all. It's not the most clever way to show it but that's it.
>>
>>17445145
you got angry because it was your mom.

you see, we all have mom and dad issues because they are the ones that majorly caused our personality traits with the experiences they offered us.

you donĀ“t have anger issues, you have freudian issues and a lot of repressing feelings you need to sort out with her.

just if you want of course. you can always control yourself. maybe you were just really stressed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.