[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I got a pretty damn big problem. Let me lay ALL this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1470157508403-v.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1470157508403-v.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
Guys, I got a pretty damn big problem. Let me lay ALL this shit on the table:

>Younger brother starts dating girl from college
>Everything going okay until they have a kid and start living on their own together
>Brother is in a nursing program, going to class 40 hours a week and work 40 (sometimes more) hours a week
>Needless to say, his plate is full
>Girlfriend is lazy, refuses to do shit
>Let's their dog shit on the carpet and when told you pick it up she responds, "It's fine, it doesn't even smell" for example
>Deprives my nephew of proper human interaction by sticking him in front of an ipad to distract him while she plays video games
>Constantly says she's looking for a job or some kind of work and it never turns into anything
>Their apartment is a wasteland of garbage
>He has NO time to clean, literally has to come home and sleep
>He tries everything to get her to help him. Asks nicely, rewards her, asks angrily, tries using logic, she is just so against doing any kind of work
>Brother gets fed up multiple times and yells at her, she says he starts all the fights
>Everytime he said he's leaving her she gets her shit straight for a day or two and then goes back to the same old
>Always backs my brother into a corner, not helping him in the slightest and then has the nerve to say he's abusive
>Mfw this will hold up in any kind of custody dispute
>Child will be doomed to a lazy as fuck mother

What the fuck can I do? I'm slowly watching my brother die from Adderall abuse (only way he can stay awake sometimes) while simultaneously watching my nephew be deprived the love and care he needs. Brother and I are white, his girlfriend is black.

What do, guys? I'm at my wit's end here.
>>
>>17445094
I like how you found it so necessary to mention race
>>
>>17445121

Black people are lazy.
>>
>>17445094
Your brother hooked up with a lazy ass ho who knew he was desperate.

I suggest you check out tommy sotomayor on Youtube because although your should NOT interact with the ho you need to know how they think, and not from a white person. Don't get turned off by his delivery, do listen to the content. Whites are NOT his intended audience. He is popular among positive blacks for reasons you will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDYJVDDntQo

If I had a black friend who wanted to know about white trash I'd educate him because I'm white. Anything whites say or imply about blacks is suspect. It's not RACE, it's CULTURE. You'll figure it out.

She'd love a divorce to get that check. He'd be wise to see a lawyer but he's fucked.

You can't fix her, he can't fix her, and if you make the common but severe mistake of pointing out she's typical he'll hate you.

Go live your life, preferably as far away as practical. He's a fool, she's typical, the kid has no hope, and stupid younger brother can ONLY learn by experience.
>>
>>17445207
So to sum up your post including the video, she isn't going to change because how she acts is written in her DNA and my brother is pretty much fucked at this point? I don't think I can accept an answer like that. He is my brother and my family so that means I need to try and do at least something to help him right?
>>
>>17445094
You can't help people who don't want to help themselves. Tell your brother you're there for him when he's ready to bin the lazy bitch.
>>
File: 1470722611409.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px)
1470722611409.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>17445279
Not the same anon you replied to but your brother married a lazy bitch.

Regardless of race or culture there are lazy bitches all over the world, don't fool yourself with race as an excuse.

All you could do is advice your brother to see a lawyer and study his options. That's as far as your interaction should go.
>>
>>17445094

>Brother and I are white, his girlfriend is black.

Ohhhhhh, ok. So I thought you had an actual problem but it turns out you're actually just racist /pol/ garbage trying to start another shitpost thread with poorly constructed race bait.

Bravo. I almost thought you had an actual problem until you added that little irrelevant bit at the end there.
>>
>>17445317

I only layed out the races at the end. I didn't say anything negative about any race in particular. I felt it would be an important detail considering cultural differences. Had she been Hispanic, I'd have said Hispanic. If she were Cuban, I'd have said Cuban.

Get your panties out of a knot.

Cultural difference actually become a factor in the discussion too, so eat shit you liberal cuckold
>>
>>17445279
>He is my brother and my family so that means I need to try and do at least something to help him right?

You need to understand the situation. You can be there for him when HE comes to YOU.

You can prepare by learning about divorce, custody, how he can protect his finances, and how he can DOCUMENT what he needs to do to win custody if he wants that. You can see a lawyer to learn about the processes. Even if you employ none of what you learn with your brother, you will become more educated.

You need to understand specifically how toxic black women work just like you'd need to understand how some toxic piece of backwoods lazy skank white trash works. Not every lazy bitch is the same.

There are people very emotionally invested in saying everyone is the same and the CULTURE which goes with RACE is somehow not a variable. You aren't learning to be a Klansman, but you should learn to be an effective COUNSELLOR if and when the time comes.

Don't make the bitch mistake of meddling early, because this is NOT about YOU.
>>
>>17445323

>I only layed out the races at the end. I didn't say anything negative about any race in particular.

Firstly, the fact that you believed her race was an important part of the story to mention already portrays the inference you were trying to make

>I didn't say anything negative about any race in particular

No, you didn't, but you knew exactly what you means so don't play dumb and pretend like you didn't understand the connection you were subtly trying to make between the fact that she's a lazy, entitled piece of shit and that she's black.

>Cultural difference actually become a factor in the discussion too, so eat shit you liberal cuckold

Secondly, you know exactly what you mean by "cultural differences". Not to mention that you just called me a cuckhold for calling you /pol/ garbage, which, even in a non literal context, doesn't even make any sense.

All I'm saying is when you bring this shit up in public, be aware that the smart people in the group are going to notice your subtle bigotry, whether or not you think saying shit like "cultural differences" isn't code for what you're really trying to say.

You paint this woman as an absolute monster and then say "cultural differences" like somehow we weren't going to connect the dots between her terrible behavior and her "culture". You opened the door of association and now trying to claim its all a coincidence.

I don't mind if you're racist just stop trying to hide behind your double speak and pretend that when you said "cultural differences" you didn't mean "black people are lazy and entitled". Same way when FOX news anchors say "thugs" they mean "niggers".

Just own it, dude. You're a racist. Look in the mirror, give yourself a big hug and say it out loud. You'll feel better, I promise.
>>
>>17445279

>she isn't going to change because how she acts is written in her DNA

Yeah. You aren't saying anything negative about race at all.
>>
>>17445094
>What do, guys? I'm at my wit's end here
Call social services?
Also
>Guys, I got a pretty damn big problem
You don't have the issue, your brother has the issue.

There isn't much that can be done, your brother should have known that drilling the oil brings turmoil.
>>
>>17445094

unless you are willing to help him raise teh child, there is nothing you can do. even if he got custody, who'd watch him?

that beign said
>mfw this will hold up in any kidn of custody dispute

it wont. if theres no signs or proof of abuse and everyone can vouch for him, it wont matter.

i say push him for divorce. even if he loses the kid, he will at least lose the problems that came with it. kid may be doomed n omatter what. but he can at least save himself.

that beign said, just have him record everything for six months. prove shes a shit mom and hes the one who's got it together.

but if you can offer him a place to live and help raising the kid, he can win custody easy.
>>
>>17445121
If explains her being lazy and a poor parent though. Why the fuck is your brother with a lazy niggress op?
>>
>>17445355
I didn't say shit about DNA. I told OP about CULTURE. Culture doesn't change, hos don't fucking grow up, end of story.

If she was white trash she wouldn't grow up either. She's an adult and finished growing as a person.

Race=culture is worth mentioning because when you need to MANIPULATE an ENEMY or just dodge their shit, you need to get inside their head withou them knowing it.

Once inside their head you can steer their perceptions in useful ways. For example you'd know the argument style of your opponent and how not to be baited. You'd know how to bullshit them if you need to. You wouldn't be fazed in the slightest if she gets in your face. You'd expect Loud Bitch of a particular style.

No one in this thread has any reason to be butthurt about race. It's not your fucking problem. It's not OPs problem. It is INFORMATION OP can use to his advantage later on.

Social situations are games. Some of those games have serious consequences. The only thing that matters is victory. Nothing not victory is rewarded. Victory doesn't require crushing an opponent, it may require making that opponent happy with outcomes useful to you.

If OP is a racist, fine. He should however be self-aware enough not to let his emotions fuck up his game.

OP should take a step back, chill the fuck out, and watch. If he's a racist he's got no reason to care about anything but his bro.

His bro MUST learn from experience and tough shit if that hurts. His bro asked for it! Be there to help, and remember it's about the bro, not the OP.
>>
>>17445353
>triggered the libcuck

Are you implying that black people don't take more welfare than whites per capita? That they don't commit more crimes per capita? That they don't have a lower average IQ?
>>
>>17445094
have a talk with your brother
first and fore more. since it isn´t YOUR life nor YOUR choice, take into account it is your brother who needs to man the fuck up and do something about it, you can only help him.

the child is being badly cared for. take pictures of the house, get documents about your brother´s working hours, try to film his gf doing absolutely nothing and wasting the money on those videogames

this could develop into child abuse if it´s not something like that already.

just speak to your brother and ask him if he really wants to raise a child with such a mother or if he really wants to be with such an apathetic person. ask him if he wants to keep this shit and tell him he shouldn´t because it will do no good.

don´t get violent. don´t make her angry. just try to get proof if anything happens. and then try to talk your brother into leaving her or making her enter into reason.
>>
>>17445353
>Just own it, dude. You're a racist. Look in the mirror, give yourself a big hug and say it out loud.
Not OP, but what's so bad about being a racist? It's basically like saying "I use logic".
>>
>>17445462
Liberals don't into logic silly
>>
>>17445353

>I'm a self-proclaimed "smart" guy who finds shit where there is none

Aight, buddy. Whatever you say.
>>
Hire a private detective or try to gather evidence yourself that
1 - the house is shit
2 - the neglects the child
3 - she is not really looking for a job

and etc, anything that may help your brother in court
pretty clear she has to go, your brother is too busy and too high he probably doesn't even hate the time to think about it
>>
>>17445462

This. No matter what, all races have different mannerisms and behaviors.
>>
Kill the nigger bitch
>>
>>17445094
While I know that you might feel that it might be within your responsibility to react to your brother's scenario and try to help, be very careful when you involve the courts in any case

from what I'm seeing here It looks like theirs enough shit to be flung in a legal case to make the court declare the child to belong to the state and put him/her through the foster system; and believe you me that having two shitty parents is far better than the foster system in most scenarios that doesn't involve outright abuse

If you're an adult that pays his bills and his taxes I think I don't need to tell you that contrary to what they tell you as a kid the law is NEVER on your side.

I repeat be very careful for now sit back and leave it alone; if something needs to happen, it will but for now just tell him to start laying off the pills and maybe ask for a little time off otherwise it looks like the mother has a lot of ammunition to say that he

+abuses medications
+is an absent father
+is "abusive" in the household

these things can and will come up in the shitfest that are what divorces between people with kids

depending on what state you are in, the govt will either provide almost everything for the mother if she wants to claim custody or if the father flings enough shit then rather than give it to the father STRAIGHT to the foster system.
>>
>>17445353
Found the underage libfag with no life experience
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.