[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican fag here, in need of some help. I’ve been struggling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 8-Trainspotting-quotes.png (125KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
8-Trainspotting-quotes.png
125KB, 500x270px
Mexican fag here, in need of some help.
I’ve been struggling quite a lot in the past few months, maybe I’m a faggot with no resistance, maybe not. I don’t want to take much time from you guys so I’ll try to be quick:

>Shitty country
>22 yo, studying a Communications career
>Been working at RH in a big corporation for the past 3 months
>11 hours shifts for 5 days a week, right after that I have to go to school for another 4 hours.
>Been dying because of this, i’ve been feeling empty or soulless and I barely enjoy anything.
>Can’t leave the job because it’s my first actual job and it means good experience for my resume, and because of the money, of course (which is still a very shitty payment).
>>
OP here, this is my other problem:

Here is the other problem that is colliding with the one above:

>2 yo relationship with GF, we’ve lived very bad moments but very beautiful ones too, right now we are excellent.
>Have a best friend, a girl i met 1 year and a half ago, we both seemed to like each other from the very beginning and since it was only physical we never did something.
>Past May everything changed, I was having a bad time with my GF and i ended up making out with my friend. (Who by the time thought I was single, which I wasn’t).
>Since that time I can say I developed some strong feelings for her but they are not remotely close to the ones I have for my GF.
>Feel like shit for being a cheater.
>Both of them are now in the same schedule as I am at college (we’re all in the same university).
>I see them every day and my heart gets crushed a little bit because i hate to do this to my GF but I can’t seem to erase those feelings for my friend. (Who has too, developed strong feelings for me and has openly said that she would like a relationship with me, but now that she knows I’m still with my GF she has taken a step to the side and I know she suffers everytime she sees me at school with my GF).

Yeah, I know those problems are nothing compared to what other people goes through, but those 2 things are crushing me and I no longer enjoy everything.

>mfw passed from casual smoker to a total chimney because of the stress and anxiety.

And yes, I know that one of the two could’ve been prevented if I cared about their feelings.
>>
>>17444957
About the GF situation, you need to make up your mind fast or risk losing both of them. If you see a future with your current gf, don't throw it away just because you have options.

It's good that you felt bad about cheating on her, it means that you're not a cunt. So don't become one.
>>
>>17445488

Today i was going towards my friend at school and suddenly i saw my GF on the other side. I went with her and i left my friend alone.

Feeling like fucking shit because i like and care for both of em'.
>>
>>17445874

To be more exact, that happened a while ago, like an hour.
>>
Are you any good at construction?
>>
>>17445889

Not really, why?
>>
>>17444953
Johnny Depp here. About to drop a load of wisdom on your face and watch it drip down your chin
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 224x224px
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>
>>17445927

That makes a lot of sense, but it's not easy at all to make that kind of decisions.

My girlfriend sometimes gets severely depressed, even when we fight and she tends to... Cut herself on the legs.

I'm not saying i'm with her because of fear or pityness, but the fact that sometimes she hurts herself it's a big rock on the road.

And yes, i'm trying to help her go through this.
>>
>>17445945
Look man, I'm going to be frank with you. My best friend had same situation. His girlfriend would cut herself and threaten to kill herself if he left her. He wanted to leave her but it was causing too much stress on him and he couldn't. Long story short, he accidentally hit her pregnant and now he's sick with her forever because of the kid and because her always threatening to end herself. He's living a miserable life forever now. What I'm trying to say is to leave now before it's too late and live a life of regrets. Also, listen to Johnny Depp.
>>
>>17445974
Got her pregnant* not hit her pregnant
>>
>>17445902
You could have gotten started on the construction of the wall. Makes it cheaper.
>>
>>17445974

But how do i do it?

I like both of them, but i care more for my GF...
>>
>>17446028
Threesome
One sucks on your dick, the other one sucks your balls.
>>
So normally self harm is a giant red flag to get the fuck out.

I've self harmed, people I've loved have self harmed, I/we/they were all sorts of fucked up.
>>
>>17444957
Tell me the first letter of gf's name.
>>
>>17446257

Her name is Vanesa.
>>
>>17446188

And do you think there is any hope for her to get better?
>>
>>17444953

>maybe you should take a break from both
>to get some distance from it all.
>take a vacation /weekend off so you can
>think it over.

>on that break, ask a total stranger for
>advice. Someone whom you'll never see
>again.

>follow your gut feeling.
>
>I'd take the friend before the GF. Really.
>>
"maybe I’m a faggot with no resistance" be careful then. You'll probably get AIDS very easily
>>
So what would be a wise move to make?

My friend says she just wants me to clear up and choose the best for me, i really appreciate that.

But i don't know if a break is the best thing to do right now, not because of me, but because of my GF, i do care and... love her.
>>
>>17447231

>take a short break
>your gf gives you nothing more then drama
>look at advice friend :
>she wants what's best for you!

>that's the kind of girl that you want!

>SERIOUSLY
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.