[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me 18 year old sub alpha( nice body, works out daily,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1470337090881.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470337090881.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
> Be me 18 year old sub alpha( nice body, works out daily, smart but low selfastime)
> Be in school reunion whats-app group
> slightly flirt with girl in group, in group chat. Not 100% obvious flirting tho.
>She texts me "Hi", we talk next day same thing she initiates conversation.
>We meet with like 20 friends she is there.
> We take the train home together have GRATE conversation, only both of us.
> We go our ways.
> Im like fuck I like this bitch, I wanna hug her at the beach, get her shit make her happy, eat her out and look in to her eyes when she cums and im in her.
> Me becomes brave and says to myself "Im going to ask her out!"
> Suddenly bad thoughts arrive, what if she says no? what if she doesn't really like me? what if im not good enough? what if im a ugly beta? what if she says no and I lose a friend?!?!?

WTF 4chan bros!!!
I can flirt and everything but once it comes to getting shit done and asking out I become a pussy and overwhelmed with fear of rejection!
WHAT DO I DO? HOW DO I GET THE CONFIDENCE !
>>
>>17444861
Jesus, never post some stupid shit like this again. Just tell her you want to take her out. If she says no who cares. When I was in college I'd fucking hit on every girl I saw at a bar with the majority turning me down. It was a numbers game. Oh god and then online dating. Wake up, cast 15 lines, see who bites.
>>
Do not pursue her. The mere thought of Someone Like You reproducing and passing their jeans on to other human beings disgusts me. Drop out of the dating game for ever and stay the hell away from the gene pool.
>>
>>17444861
>smart

Based on this post, I highly doubt that.
>>
>>17445090
Explain why?
>>
>>17444877
Go Kill Yourself !
>>
Just remember that rejection is a healthy part of life; it prevents us from engaging in relationships which will not make us happy. If you like the girl, ask her out. If she says no, move on and realize there are several billion other females in the world, and a better solution exists. Lack of confidence is a sign that you aren't sure of who you are, which is an unattractive trait. Staying in limbo will only make you more uncomfortable, and breeds further lack of confidence.
>>
>>17446503
Spelling, grammar.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.