[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do i meet girls and how do i appeal to them im an attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-1726427748883671392.jpg (763KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1726427748883671392.jpg
763KB, 1440x2560px
So how do i meet girls and how do i appeal to them im an attractive guy maybe a bit too skinny but im sure its not that big of a deal. It seems like my life is perfect but honestly not having someone to love gives me a suicidal feeling just about every day and i just want to be happy not perfect just happy it seems like all my friends can get girls and they dont have much money or looks so what am i doing wrong
>pic is me
>>
>life is otherwise perfect
>but without disney princess fairytale i want to kill self

either your life ISNT perfect (as in, its satisfactory but brings no joy) or you are just a retarded exaggerator.

>pic is me

you are reaosnably attractive, id change your hair and bulking up wouldnt hurt, but you should be able to score a gf of some variety. the question is, what is your 'settling point'. you havent explained your approach to women at all so there isnt much we can say except
>go ask girls out
>>
>>17444653
Well as in perfect i mean having nothimg to worry about like money or housing
And i just want to know how to approach girls and what to say and such without making it awkward
>>
>>17444667

girls are not robots all running the same program. each girls different. there are general rules, but you are clearly over thinking them.

the best way to learn is to do. just go up and say hi. you discover what works best FOR YOU cuz something that people dont tell you is that one size does NOT fit all. someone will be able to do an approach that wont work at all for you. you can do approaches that wont work for them.

and the most important thign you will ever hear:
>even the most successful people fail 90% of the time.

dont act like there is some cloaked man in the sky with a magic chalkboard keeping score of how many women jizz themselves when you talk to them. stop thinking that there is some secret facebook group where you get rated by girls who reject you and leave comments saying 'LOL ANON ASKED ME OUT WHAT A LOSER LETS NEVER DATE HIM TROLOLOLOL'.

ten minutes later, they forget you asked them out. cuz the only one who takes you as seriously as you do, is yourself. the girls dont care. they either like you or they dont, and if they dont like you, they forget you exist in ten minutes so you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>17444678
I just dont want to come off as creep i guess maybe ill go to the park today and give it a go
>>
>>17444689

park is not so recommended. i mean if they look chilling but they will wonder why you're there and if ur just there to hit on women thats weird.

go remotely anywhere casual. cafes, bars, etc. even a store and talk to people in your favorite aisle.
>>
>>17444689

If you don't want to come off like a creep, don't go out specifically to creep on women. Or do it at a bar or a club where it's acceptable
>>
>>17444707
I wouldve done this already but im omly 19
>>
Holy shit I thought that picture was of someone I know
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.