[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a mft transgender and people won't accept me as a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: CnLNx8hXYAAALh8.jpg-large.jpg (234KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CnLNx8hXYAAALh8.jpg-large.jpg
234KB, 1200x900px
Im a mft transgender and people won't accept me as a girl when they find out. Last WE I went home with a guy and he kicked me out of his apartment when he saw that I had a dick. What can I do about those transphobic and misogynistic bigots?
>>
>>17444530
>I'm entitled to be found attractive

Literal rapist logic. Pretty sure you're trolling though.
>>
>>17444530

You can put a little more effort into your bait, for starters.

Oh, who am I kidding. inb4 300 replies debating the legitimacy of transgenderism
>>
>>17444530
I would get mad If someone sold me a beer to find out it was actually piss
>>
File: buckle_up.png (512KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
buckle_up.png
512KB, 700x526px
Inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>17444543
I never told him I was cis. Its his fault for assuming so.
>>
>>17444530
Bad troll, shit bait

>>17444543
Beer IS piss, though
>>
>>17444530
>misogynistic bigots
Get the hardware first you twat.

It's a matter of preference. Quit being an entitle piece of shit.
>>
>>17444530
this b8 is of abysmal quality
0/10 and a sage for your troubles
>>
>>17444558
not all beer, m8
i invite you to explore the wonderful world of craft beer, which will surely contain something you can enjoy
>>
>>17444550
>tries looking like a girl
>gets mad when the other person thinks you are a girl
You're trying to deceive people. You are in the wrong.
>>
>>17444802

You, yourself, have been deceived
>>
Do not respond to, reply to, or promote shit bait.

Hide and move on.
>>
>>17444530
Kek, nice try. You're awful at bait.
>>
Holy fuck. Every reply in this thread is "lmao bait xdd do not reply" I swear nobody has any self awareness not even me
>>
This isn't even the first time this was posted today
>>
>>17444530
>I went home with a guy and he kicked me out of his apartment when he saw that I had a dick.
Lmao. Was this your boyfriend, or did he see your dick by an accident? and, if so, fucking how?
>>
>>17444530
nice baito desu ne anon-kun
>>
>>17444530
BBBAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTT
>>
>>17444530
Nice b8 faggot. If real he would have beat you to death.
>>
>>17444530
>What can I do about those transphobic and misogynistic bigots?

Don't fucking associate with them, you idiot! I don't care about your crotch but your entitled attitude is pure bitch faggot. No one OWES you association. You KNOW when you are being deceptive, you knew what would happen, and you trolled for it. Cry us a river.

You don't deserve abuse for your sexual choices. Your soul however, is shit. Since you are beyond redemption your example may serve as a warning to others.

Dear transgenders and ANY genders, don't become anything like OP. It is fine to be whatever sex you want, and to fuck anything capable of giving informed consent.

It is not fine to insult people by deceiving them. If you have a cock, you are male until it's removed. If you have a cunt, you are female until it's removed. If you are hermaphrodite, have a blast!

Making shit up will always be making shit up. If you have a preferred alternate reality STAY IN YOUR LANE and don't inflict your annoying self-centered self on the rest of us, no matter what OUR gender.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.