[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I went on a break with my girlfriend for a while a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: funnay.jpg (66KB, 2048x1172px) Image search: [Google]
funnay.jpg
66KB, 2048x1172px
Hey /adv/
I went on a break with my girlfriend for a while a couple of months ago
when on a break I had sex with another girl twice
and before the break I had made out with a girl while blackout drunk, that I honestly didn't remember had happened until I went on the break and my friend told me.

Anyway, my sister said it was best not to tell my girlfriend about these things, as she has experience in this situation and says she would have preferred not to know

But my girlfriend asked me to my face recently did I have sex while on the break.
I lied and said no
so now I feel pretty guilty about it and am not sure whether I should tell her or not.

pic unrelated
>>
>>17444367
lie. Women never forgive nor forget and she'll grudge fuck some guy even if she fucked guys during your break. She did by the way
>>
>>17444380
Part of me is relieved to hear that from someone else
I honestly wouldn't care if she had sex on the break, and I know she hasn't, because I found her personal tumblr that she thinks no one knows, and tells literally everything to
(I wasn't snooping on her or anything, just saw it on her laptop one day when she forgot to close it).
>>
>>17444399
>>
>>17444399
don't lie OP you would care you just don't believe you have to face that because you snooped

anyway. don't you ever tell her shit. I've done it both ways and lie your ass off.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.