[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Months ago my ex-gf decided to break up our relationship of year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: VXQ1xaF.png (58KB, 256x244px) Image search: [Google]
VXQ1xaF.png
58KB, 256x244px
Months ago my ex-gf decided to break up our relationship of year and half. Despite trying to communicate and figure out what was the problem or how to reconcile she distanced herself from me more and more until we had no means of contacting each other while giving little to no reason for it.

After a couple of weeks I found out that she was already seeing another person.

I've known this girl for almost a decade and I knew that she had multiple relationships in the past, that was of no concern to me until I reflected on what I've seen. She had this pattern of getting out of a relationship and getting into another one in a span of weeks.
I feel like it was a mistake not giving a deep thought to it before commiting to her but at the same time I wanted to hope for a long and healthy relationship with her so I went on and I gave everything I could for her.

Now, that is in the past, today I cannot see her, not even on a picture without feeling terrible. I do not plan to see her again, I feel as if I don't know this person anymore, we never had an honest conversation about our feelings, figuring out what sparked her decision for our breakup was too convoluted because she refused to communicate at all.

I wish her well and for her to find a good purpose, that's what I've trying to do myself.

Sorry for the length of this, I just want to know, well, how these type of situations are called, "ghosted"? what kind of person has these type of behavior with relationships? Anyone had a similar experience? how do you reacted? I don't want to fall on it once again or at least handle the situation better. Any speculation is ok for me.

By the way, of course I was by no means a perfect partner but I was alway there for her and only her.

Any thought is appreciated.
>>
shameful bump
>>
Reading this really hits me in the feels. I'm in a really codependent/physiologically draining relationship with a girl I love but who makes me miserable. She can be violent so my counselor and attorney (free consults) say I can't do it in person, but it feels so wrong.

A girl once did to me what she did to you, I think you did nothing wrong and it's her own way of thinking that resulted in the break up, sometimes there can be so many reasons that it's impossible to say, but given your post i believe you are a good person and you should move on as best you can, good luck my friend
>>
>>17444366

Is it bad if I have been left by my ex gf of three years but I ghosted her in the end?

It was a distance relationship and I'm already surprised it lasted as long as it did.

>inb4 i've been savagely cucked, no I don't think so and it doesn't matter anymore anyways

We broke up because she moved from her native place to study and after a few months she wanted to be free to live her life and find out who she was, I could hardly argue with that but I was quite devastated, and whhen I learned that in am atter of weeks she was already with a guy 8 years older than her (she's 1 year younger than me) I just couldn't bear the fact that I would wait a looong time before I'd get up on my feet relatipnship-wise

So I ghosted without much excusing it. Does that make me a shitbag?
>>
>>17444761
I don't think it does m8
>>
>>17444740
Thanks dude.

>>17444761

>Does that make me a shitbag?
I don't think so.

Instead of projecting I'd better tell you what I did and what I "learned" which is quite similar.

The first thing after the breakup was to find common ground and not just stop speaking to each other, I wasn't against it, I was ready to run but decided to stay and hope if some sense would came to her and have a real conversation, hell, maybe make things right despite me not being a believer in undoing a breakup..

She started to act as if nothing happened but without affection, not good, too confusing but I followed along.
Then, text messaging, same, as if nothing happened and I responded. Friends said to me this was a "hook" a "shit test" to see if she still has control over me, I claimed it was nonsense, we're better than that, right?
Next, she tells me she is seeing someone else and it's better if we don't have contact at all, at this point I wanted to snap but remained calm enough to wish her well, nothing I could do or wanted to do at this point to be honest.

I regret the invisible things that I could have done or could haven't but I cannot change the past. Dude, I tell you this because this is what happened because I tried to stay, tried to trust not in her returning to my arms, I just wanted a sincere word, a true closure, but no, I just got smacked with her indifference.

The worst thing is that I still miss her, and I want her to be happy, that is why I asked and I still want to know, what happened to her that she can do these kind of things without showing any sign of remorse or guilt? What happened to her, who did this to her? sorry dude I'm going over the tangent here but yeah...you did good.

Sometimes I think that people are indeed remorseful for hurting other people, but are too shy or afraid to show it, and time goes on and that person tries to convince himself that time will heal by itself and their sincere word isn't needed.
Sorry for the rant dude.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.