[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started my first relationship ever. Any tips on how to sail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1451719036322.png (1MB, 858x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1451719036322.png
1MB, 858x1213px
Just started my first relationship ever.
Any tips on how to sail the ship and keep it afloat?
>>
File: dB6KGy1.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dB6KGy1.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
Variety is the spice of life. Don't do the same thing every day. Don't binge watch the same show every night. Don't always smash in the same position every time you do. Be interesting. This should be common knowledge and its the best way to keep your relationship afloat.
>>
>>17444285
Don't be completely autistic
>>
I'm in the same boat. I'm trying not to let my nervous, analytical side to take over and ruin it with constant troubleshooting and nit-picking. I remind myself that it shouldn't be a chore, though it needs basic maintenance. All the stuff I do is stuff that I want to do, so that I'm satisfied that I'm working on it but not out of fear or anxiety. Seems to be working well so far. Plus, open communication with the gf really takes off the pressure by getting answers to stuff that I'd otherwise overthink.

Have fun, buddy.
>>
Well the best thing to do is to put your needs absolutely first and treat her like a lady when you spend time together and treat her like your property in bed. She has two arms, legs and a brain just like you, don't do more than you have to.

Create space and keep improving yourself. CREATE SOME BOUNDARIES FOR HER NOW SO ITS NO CONFUSION LATER.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.