[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lived with my 4 years older ex since i was 17 >broke up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 111nail_skull_1390605c.jpg (45KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
111nail_skull_1390605c.jpg
45KB, 460x288px
>lived with my 4 years older ex since i was 17
>broke up once or twice but got back together
>am now 22 and we broke up
Because i was sent to mental hospital and i had grand delusions about her being pregnant with mafia guy and giving me STD, thought the "inmates" in asylum would literally kill me unless i broke up with her so i told her i found a boyfriend and that i never want to see her again
>i get out, move in with my mother
>they stop injecting me with some horrible calming (more like mind numbing) injections i slowly start to realize what have i done
>she (my ex) stops by couple of times, brings me some stuff from our apartment, she lays on sofa with me, we touch arms and legs
>i write to her about how all the shit i told her was not me, that i was completely out of myself cause of the medication and delusions
>she tells me to stop rumminating about it, that we have life ahead of us that i should move on etc.
>i live with mother, all my things including bed is at my exs apartment
>she tells me that she knows that if we saw each other irl we would get back together, but that she doesnt want it
>meets with my mother and tells her that i know how to get to her
>i stop by, we get bit high and she talks about her newfound social life how she was there and this and that, asks about my life. I get out, nervous as fuck
>today i asked her if i could sleep over in the apartment cause my mother will have some sort of celebration here and i dont want to be around the people
>she replies :sure thing, i have night shift so no problem
>what to do /adv/isors? I am going to be sleeping on my bed in basically now her apartment
>when she comes home in the morning what do i do, if she goes to the same bed, do i try something? Do i give her a massage, talk with her or what do i do?
>Why does she have no problem at all with me sleeping over there? Is there a chance to get back together? Is she just being friendly or what? Its been about 2 months since i left the mental asylum btw
>>
>>17444235
You are fucking crazy nigga
Go see a shrink

It's funny that the people who would kill you have more sense on this than you
>>
>>17444267
Come on anon, you are not helping as i am brutally aware of being insane in the membrane.

I need to know whats up my ex, why is she being like this what does it mean and should i try something?
>>
>>17444270
I don't know, nothing you said points to a clear direction; she probably is crazy too.
Nonetheless you should move on with your life and let her do the same.
>>
>>17444281
But i dont want to live without her mainly because painful social isolation lifestyle, even when i was with her we just spent all time together just the two of us.

So you agree that she is acting strange? Like, she lets me sleep over with no problem at all, should i consider that a sign to try something or should i just sleep over and then get the fuck out. So many possibilities
>>
>>17444296
>>17444296
Just stay away and get over it
don't lay a guilt trip on her, because this means she might come back to you, but will regret it and resent you
do you want her to be unhappy?
because obviously you are not making her happy
>>
>>17444311
But anon, the reason she was so unhappy with me was because i was horribly jealous, way, way, waaay over the top jealous.

However, since i realised she was indeed loyal to me and all the shit i experienced while locked up in the mental asylum i want to change, i want to be with her yet give her freedom to have fun and be social.

All i want is to get back together but redo the way we did things completely
>>
don't try anything, just keep it friendly. you are not in a good place for a relationship right now, and I think you know it. just sleep over, thank her for the hospitality, offer to take her out to breakfast or something, and leave it at that.

if you want her in your life, you should try to keep her as a friend. but don't let it veer into romantic territory for a while, and don't let her manipulate you into a relationship. it sounds like she might be trying to do that. make it clear to her what your boundaries are, and if she keeps crossing them, then you should drop her as a friend.

in fact I would recommend you not have any romantic relationships until you have had your symptoms sorted out for 6-12 months or so. with your condition, you should be very careful about who you date. as a general rule, you should keep an eye on your symptoms and don't get involved with anybody who makes your condition worse. if you're having delusions about the person you're dating, that is a bad sign too, you should break it off or at the very least sit down and have a very serious talk with them and with your doctor.

source: have dated a schizophrenic, married to a schizoaffective. it can be done but you reeeeeally have to find the right person or it can blow up in your face.
>>
>>17444318
Well you need to make sure she isn't just done with the relationship after what you went through
maybe she's sick of your dramatic shit
and knows it'll happen again
maybe she wants to experience being independent.
Just give her a chance to be alone and come to her own decisions
don't pressure her

I know I've been stuck in shitty relationships with over dramatic girls, because they made my life hell after we broke up by crying all the time and hounding me
I just don't want to see that happening to someone else

You shouldn't be defined by your relationship, learn to love yourself and be confident in yourself before you get serious with someone again
people don't just make huge changes all of a sudden
they can make small changes over time, but it's not realistic to think you can completely overhaul your personality overnight.
>>
>>17444321
>she might be trying to veer me into romantic relationship
Holy shit anon, why do you think that? From my point of view i keep wanting to get back together and she completely blows me off, not the other way around.

My condition is supposed to be toxic psychosis, but god knows nobody even asked me how i felt, none of the doctors even knew or cared about what i thought, they just locked us all up in 3 rooms 24/7 with no outside time or psychological sessions or anything.

And all i want is to get back with her, without her my life is completely empty, all i do is walk from one end of the apartment to the other and obsess about how it all ended for no reason but my delusions and fear

>>17444331
Well thats exactly what it seems like to me. She seems like she changed completely, and i mean complete change in her life after i went through my shit. When i was over at the apartment she acted like stranger, it was really weird.

But still, if she is completely done with the relationship then why did she meetup with my mother and kept talking about how she is afraid we will get back together and shit will be how it was, about how i know how to get my way with her. Also why would she have no problem at all with me sleeping over i mean...its so strange this situation, 5years together, everyday, sharing absolutely everything half and half and suddenly i am supposed to act like nothing hapened, like we are two ordinary friends? I dont know how to do that
>>
>>17444348
gahh I'm sorry OP, I misread your post, I read
>>17444235
>i know how to get to her
and my brain flipflopped it so I thought you meant
>she knows how to get to me
my apologies!

regardless, if she doesn't want a relationship, then you definitely shouldn't make a move. sleep over if you want but again, keep it friendly. and the rest of my advice still stands.
>>
>>17444348
>I dont know how to do that
then you gotta learn, man

or you gotta let her go

which would you rather do, lose her or learn a new useful life skill?
>>
>>17444359
>sleep in (my) same bed with someone i have been living with for almost 5 years
>keep it friendly
Like how, i cant even imagine the situation that will arise tommorow. "Oh hey, just going to put my almost naked body right next to yours for couple of hours, i know we have had sex everyday for the last 1500 days and nights but lets pretend that this is completely normal and we are just two friends".

I mean, thats just CRAZY anon, isnt it? I want to be with her and her willingness to be around me and letting me so far inside her comfort zone is very misleading

>>17444365
You mean pretending it all meant nothing and just try to act like a friend who is sleeping over in the same bed? Thats just crazy anon, literally crazy for me
>>
>>17444372
She probably has some doubts about breaking up
being with you is comfortable, and she probably doesn't want to hurt you any more, so is trying to be as nice as possible
it's easy to fall back in to a relationship this way
but you need to be strong and not let it happen like that
>>
>>17444383
But what if that is exactly what i want anon? The only thing i keep thinking about is her and how i fucked it all up with my delusions and when i was with locked up with the criminals.

We had something, even when i was completely useless as human she stick with me for so many years, despite all my bullshit, all my ignorance and hatred she still stayed loyal to me. All that shit means something real to me, i cant believe its all gone
>>
1.) You're dilusional; your lover and mom are enabling you, not helping you mentally. See a therapist about it.

2.) Don't sleep over, when your ex said its okay to go over then thats just inviting yall to continue were yous left off; in fights and jealously and anger. Learn to love yourself before loving her again.

3.) Find a way to become independent. Get a job (a stable one, no parttimes) and learn to be an adult. When things fall apart, who is going to be there for you? Your mom? She is suppose to be done supporting you, its unattractive for an adult to be very dependent on others for moral/mental/financial support. You act and feel the way you are because you are weak, learn to stand on your own 2 feet instead.

I'm not saying do one of these, you should do all three. Once again, you are dilusional because you let yourself become intertwined with the thought of her being your world. She's not. It's just the end of "a" world, but theres a galaxy to explore in this universe. You can start finding out by getting out this bubble and learn to love yourself.
>>
>>17444410
I know, it's hard
but just try to take some time
try to come back to it from a rational standpoint, don't make decisions while feeling overly emotional

it's not all gone anyway, it still happened
and you can enjoy the memories!

I'd say if you're going to try and convince her to get back together, don't guilt trip her anyway
don't tell her about how sad you are and all that
just be kind and good to her, and maybe she'll come round

the point is that she has to be really strong at this point, because she is hurting you
and if you show her how much she's hurting you, it could be easy to break her down and convince her to get back with you
and she'd go along because of a mixture of guilt, combined with the fear of change that everyone has to some extent
it's just not really healthy for the relationship is what I'm saying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.