[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My situation will blow your socks off I fucking wish any of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1469404915559.jpg (11KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1469404915559.jpg
11KB, 480x304px
My situation will blow your socks off
I fucking wish any of this was a joke
>Listen to this while reading:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0kcet4aPpQ

>be me
>no criminal record, 3.5+GPA in school, my dad's only son, didn't go to college because multimillion dollar 3-generation family business, had two kids a little early but I mean that happens a lot where I'm at so what the fuck who cares, dad was pretty much never present in my life growing up and my mom wasn't much better

>Be son of millionaire dad but rather dysfunctional family altogether (he's a cold workaholic and my mom's a little OCD, his daughters (my half sisters) 25 years older than me and live several states away
>My parents have been together 25 years
>I had two daughters starting at 17
>I'm financially crippled because there's no jobs in this shithole and my job in the family business is a toothless joke where I'm bored 100% of the time, either shredding paper or walking the dog, & being heavily verbally abused by some of the lower-class employees
>Put in 27-29 applications over the past two years and nobody has hired me because of my "untouchable" family, and because no sitter for my kids (only daycare in the county won't take them because of our visitation schedule)
>So basically I'm a mister mom who makes just enough money to buy my kids shit at my letdown of a job at the family business that I missed college for
>Anyway
>My parent's relationship has been deteriorating for my entire memory because my mom's bitchy, he's working her to death, and also he's home a total of 6 hours a day which is spent sleeping in his giant hot tub
>Couple days ago my mom gives me the news they're getting a divorce
>>
File: 1468547550342.jpg (58KB, 619x490px) Image search: [Google]
1468547550342.jpg
58KB, 619x490px
2/?

>Holy fuck I don't have a house and don't want to live with my mom, dealing daily with her behavior that caused my dad to dump her, even though he doesn't deal with it a fraction as much as I do as it is
>how the hell will I ever find a stepmom for my kids with her scaring off every one of my girlfriends since I was 14
>And I don't want to keep living in my dad's now-empty 6k square foot house that she (my mom) designed inside and out which he built to her exact specifications, like we're talking stained glass windows that are the exact color of her eyes, and kitchen cupboards that are the exact color of her hair
>He built her a shitty, tiny house in a shitty, trashy part of our shitty, trashy town (since he owns everything and building houses is like pennies to him)
>Since he doesn't want me or my girls, wants me to move in with her
>As part of the divorce stuff, he cut me almost completely out of his will and is leaving like 90% of his shit to his oldest daughter, who I've met +/- 5 times in my fucking life, and lives 7 states away (she is his favorite, and he won't hesitate to tell you either)
>My dad's probably been cheating on my mom for years anyway, informed my brother in laws that this is going on and that's the first thing they asked about, lel
>>
File: 1468109530463.jpg (47KB, 425x422px) Image search: [Google]
1468109530463.jpg
47KB, 425x422px
3/3

>We're in a hostile custody battle btw so I'm guessing my dad's gonna be cutting off funding of that (my girls's mother is a _really_ shitty mother)
>Don't really know what i did to deserve this, he's been loosing his mind/going mad with power since about 2011 but jesus, I know he barely knows/doesn't like my kids but I didn't think he'd slag off his longest-running family because of them and the stress they cause his wife... who he didn't pay attention to anyway
>Don't know if my mom is gonna awkwardly and masochistically keep working at our family business or not but probably will because she otherwise has nothing and does half my dad's job for him anyway
>I can see him firing me, though, what with the kicking me and my kids out of the only house we've ever known and cutting me out of his will with no reason to do so
>shit
>no, therapy/counciling is not an option because that would look even worse on me in court than my parents getting divorced

tl;dr dad won't give me a real job because he doesn't give a fuck about me or my kids, noone else will either because of my family's repuation, don't have the capital to move away, he's kicking my mom and therefore me and the kids to the curb entirely because she's stressed about HEE choosing to help with my kids, which he doesn't even have to deal with, and is cutting me out of his will as a cherry on top

If you get down because your family are poor, just remember that at least you have family, because it's more important, and more desireable, than money.
Which does horrible things to people.
>>
>>17443884
came here just to laugh at this image holy shit
>>
tl;dr OP
>>
>>17443897
*she
Not HEE

Anyway just venting, thanks for listening ya'll and if anybody has any insightful opinions to share I'd be delighted
>>
>>17443909
tl;dr dad won't give me a real job because he doesn't give a fuck about me or my kids, noone else will either because of my family's repuation, don't have the capital to move away, he's kicking my mom and therefore me and the kids to the curb entirely because she's stressed about SHE choosing to help with my kids, which he doesn't even have to deal with, and is cutting me out of his will as a cherry on top

And is acting like everything is all hunkey dorey to me when i see him.
>>
Well, it's time you learn to be your own person, holy crap, anon...
How old are you? The fuck do you have two daughters? Twhere are the moms?
Looks like you need to get wellfare and go to school again. Get an apt for you and your kids. Don't move in with mom. It's ebough with not being independent.
My god, get your shit together. You have kids ffs. Also, stop blaming you parents or expect them to solve anything for you. Yes, they fucked up. Yes, they are insane. Yes, they should have kicked you out earlier and beaten your ass to get some whore pregnant and not going to school. But whining won't give you food and a home. Pull yourself together and own up to your shortcomings.
>>
>>17443884
Do you have friends that can help you ? Also, since your family seems powerful, you should have contacts to help you out, like people who owe you favors or so ...
>>
>>17443922
No, no, no, no

>>17443921
My entire life I've been told that I'm lucky and my family is superior for being a two parent household. I had two surprise kids starting at 17 (I'm 20 now) and my parents let me stay so my mom could help with caring for them, not the best option I know, but at the time it was best for the kids and that's what matters

Welfare isn't an option and the nearest college is 2 hours away, it would mean lett the mother o the year have my kids and therefore isn't an option.
>>
>>17443969
>Welfare isn't an option
Yeah it is, unless your a middle-class scumbag who wastes his money because you dont want to budget it. You ended up getting 2 kids not because its the 'norm', but because you were selfish for your own desires, you aint got to lie on an Anonymous board because really, who are you kidding? Go call up your local goverment and ask for what you qualify in a single dad, 2 kid , 'poor' environment.
>>
>>17443980
HAHAHA
I have two kids despite having had the option to have nothing to do with them because their mother is a piece of shit, would you rather I abdondon them to their frequently-arrested mother just because my dad is selfishly slagging off his family?

You've never been a rich kid in a small town have you?
I would be laughed out of the welfare office. And then once my dad got wind he'd cut me the rest of the way out of his will. I don't particularly believe in welfare anyway, particularly because I would have no trouble finding a job if it weren't for these extreme circumstances.
>>
>>17443989
You fucked up by having two kids with some degenerate whore. it's really no wonder why your father cut you out of his will. You were a disappointment from the get go. Now be a fucking man, own up to your shit, do all you can to get away and be independent.
Why the fuck do we need to tell some coddled rich kids how to survive now that he doesn't have a comfy place to stay? Let your situation be known because if you were to get a job or seek aid, the reason would be apparent as to why you're there in the first place. Are you honestly even trying? ffs rich or not it's not hard to get a job and apply for welfare if you claim you and your two daughters as a household. if there's a will then there is a way and I'd say you have more than enough resources even though you think you don't. There isn't any excuse.
>>
>>17443884

Hire a lawyer on contingency

You are at war, anon.

Also, wills can be attacked citing mental issues.
My dad was a neurologist who did expert testimony all the time when there was fucked up drama in rich families.

You can jam this up with injunctions, and settling may become his best option.

Or murder...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.