[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll try and keep this short. >early on in relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 581x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 581x542px
I'll try and keep this short.

>early on in relationship find out bf is inappropriately messaging another girl at his work . He blames it on his bipolar.
>I forgive him.
>months pass all good we move in together. We've been best friends for years.
>bf acting weird, neglectful. Everything I do is wrong. Over protective of his phone. I know he's messaging the same girl again.
>he makes me seem distrustful, insecure and unreasonable while this is going on.
>get evidence of what he was doing, same girl and also another new girl.
>want nothing to do with him, he pulls out all the stops and even gets his family involved for me to stay with him.
>he never wants to answer why it happened etc just says it makes him feel bad and continuously whines
>do some couple therapy which helps a little.
>he says he did it because of his insecurity and because they were easy targets.
>the time whilst this was going on was torture. The night before I showed him the proof I asked him if he was doing anything like that.
>he replied looking me dead in the eye "I love you [name] I would never do anything to disrespect you like that."
>should add when I was refusing to talk to him etc he got a blade and cut twice into his forearms. I wasn't there I just saw afterwards.

Anyways he's changed job, changed his number, deleted Facebook etc. I'm just wondering if there is any coming back from this. At the moment I'm stuck, we signed a tenancy agreement together and I can't afford to move because when he quit his job he couldn't afford bills and I had to pay everything for a couple months.

This guy was my best friend some of happiest memories are with him, but dating him there are happy memories but there's also all of this. Is there any way to have a healthy relationship again?
>>
File: 1452088460825.jpg (175KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452088460825.jpg
175KB, 960x720px
>>17443749
nope, sorry hun.
He, at least subconsciously, wants to be free.
Find yourself a fat loser if you want to settle down and have relationshits.
>>
>>17443749
>because they were easy targets
Unfortunately you were also one of his easy targets. Please get away. He got his family to convince you to stay with this creep the least they could do is help you financially to get away now.
>>
>>17443772
Yea seem ms that way.
I don't want anything to do with his family. I guess I could kick him out, but I don't really want him to know where I live and he could get in easily. So I'll have to move.
To be honest, he got his sibling to talk to to me, not for her to push his case but oft me to vent to, but obv there would be a bias.
I just can't believe all this has happened. How did I allow someone to do this to me because of what I thought was love?
I feel incredibly alone and even unwanted. I can't believe I've been this stupid and trusting just because he was a friend.
>>
File: 1461225761925.png (394KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
1461225761925.png
394KB, 624x416px
>>17443815
It's because society profits on you believing in love. Everything is about money darling. Love (as portayed by media, literature, hollywood, disney etc.) is actually a huge lie. The only thing resembling to "Love" are the chemicals in the male brain telling us to pregnate you women.

Handle the truth, or don't. I don't care.
>>
>>17443749
He has used bipolar as an excuse then admits targetting girls cause they were easy. Then he does self harm. I am sorry OP but if these arent red flags, i dont know what is. Get out now or you are going to prolong your suffering. Guyvis a basket case and while im unsure if he was showing signs before of instability, its certainly showing it now

Find a more mentally stable man cause you damn well deserve it after this fiasco.
>>
>>17443831
I know, I know. And I still fell for it. Hell even seeing multiple marriages fail or terrible marriages. This sick twisted hope that there is some nice romantic relationship out there.
>>17443835
Thankyou, i've actually saved this. It's sounds weird but although I know all this already he somehow twists it as if I'm being unreasonable and unfair and cold in thinking this way. Im keeping this screenshot on my phone and ending this
>>
>>17443866
Glad I could be of help OP. I wish you the best. Be careful and stay safe.
>>
>>17443815
you are human OP and we all have been fooled at some point in our lives from someone we were emotionally blinded by. Learn from this and do what you have to to get away from the guy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.