[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So in about a week I'll be going on a small trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1448913793615.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1448913793615.gif
646KB, 512x481px
Hey /adv/
So in about a week I'll be going on a small trip to amsterdam with some friends of mine, all female.

We'll stay for about 5 days in a little appartment and to be honest I need advice on how to survive this.

Keep in mind I'm a virgin. Not the ugly beta orbiter kind, but rather the kind that has a tiny sex drive and that's an emotional wreck. Now it aint that bothering but what is infuriating to me is when they start talking about sex, what they like in bed, who they like, etc etc, and I'm pretty sure I'll have to go through this every evening.

Pls share tips that'd help me in this situation. I'm very good friend with all of them individually but as a group it's another deal.
>>
this is easy OP.

once they're talking about sex and what they like, when there's a gap in the conversation, you chime in.

"i like having sex with multiple women at once. at least 5."

boom. sex.
>>
>>17443703
Ahah, I could do that !

Do ya think they'd take it well if I turned it into a joke ?
>>
>>17443712
that guy was being ironic

under no circumstances do this

just be yourself and do what makes the trip fun for you. The girls won't be talking about sex 24/7 regardless.
>>
Don't be such an autist. who the fuck cares?
>>
>>17443718
M-me

But yeah I guess I could boil it all down to just not being an autist
>>
>>17443712
Nah m8 just do it. It's such a ridiculous suggestion, if they're not into it, it'll be taken as a joke. Like, you can't possibly be serious, right??

And if they're into it, they'll think it's a joke at first but will try to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>17443738
This. Could be the best day of ops sad life. Just image the glory. It's basically a win win, you're either hilarious or getting drowned in pussy.
>>
File: mojo.png (38KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
mojo.png
38KB, 600x700px
Do they know your a virgin? Tell them you want to get laid, and hopefully one or more will first encourage you and wing you while your out partying, that might work as long as your not ashamed of being a virgin. Stand up for that and hopefully one of the girls you live with will fuck you instead.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.