[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being born a short shitskin >never will be 6'1+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 499x700px
>being born a short shitskin
>never will be 6'1+
>never will be white
>never will be an attractive chad

Tell me. Why the fuck should I fucking live? Why should I go to work every morning? Why improve myself if I'll never have what pic related has?
>>
Go back to whine on /r9k/. If you don't want to improve, don't post on this board.
>>
Chads actually have no meaning in their lives.
This is why Ted Bundy ended up the way he did.
Eventually you would get sick up waking up doing the same thing every single day.
Then you'll wake up 40 and realize you don't even know why you're still "here".
Say what you want about Melvins, Larrys and Derps, but at least their life experience leads them to search for more meaninging.
TFW: The scene from 22 Jump Street when the Chad cop realizes being a Chad is lame.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x242px
>>17443630
>just self improoov and b ursef and I'll be like pic related pajeet/Tyrone/Jose

Even the best of our own women prefer white men

Fuck this gay earth
>>
Im a heterosexual white male(i know im oppressing people as we speak), but i have to ask.

Why do you want to be white? I dont think women prefer white men honestly, plenty of non whites have white girls. Personally white males are losing their value in the dating world.
>>
>>17443918
Also I should I add, I'd want to be black because women think they give the good Dick. I want women to want to fuck me for that reason.

I feel like girls want white guys (college educated white guys) for the safe bet. We aren't known to be good in bed, but if we have a decent job they are secure i guess. Kind of off putting to me, Id rather been seen as a sex god than some safe bet beta.
>>
>>17443918
>Why do you want to be white? I dont think women prefer white men honestly, plenty of non whites have white girls.

Uhm. I don't really care about white girls exclusively. I care about good quality girls. Girls that don't look like shit and aren't tubby hamplanets.

Yes non-whites get white girls but those girls are 8 times out of 10 fat or ugly. Whenever I see a drop-dead gorgeous white, Asian, Latina or even Black girl, they're either with white guys or top 1% minorities who are rich and/or famous with amazing looks.
>>17443931
>I'd want to be black

No. You don't. It's torture and a curse from God. The occasional mudshark might give you pussy but at that point you're interchangeable with every other black guy she's fucked AND you have the added negative of being a nigger who's race has contributed fuck all to society- living with the stigmas that come with that is worse than death.
>>
>>17443942
well if it helps, Im 5'6 and get loads of white women. Id love to go out with other races, but none are interested. Im fit and attractive face, so tall girls are off limits mostly, but shorter ones are usually game.

Ive never talked about race with girls, so i dont know how they view the races of men.

I just assumed girls settled for white guys again because we are safe(if college degree).
>>
it's over OP

welcome to the rotter crew
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.