[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice on something that has happened which is making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1438542534363.png (594KB, 785x820px) Image search: [Google]
1438542534363.png
594KB, 785x820px
I need some advice on something that has happened which is making me rethink everything I know about women. I'll try to keep it short with all the major details.

>met this girl through a common group of friends last Summer
>she's from the capital, only comes during the Summer or Winter
>she caughts my eye since she's not as the other, more of my style
>when here she only hangs around with these guys so that's the only time I see her
>I'm interested in her, I sort of let her know
>nothing happens, time goes by...

These last events have happened last week:

>she's back
>had a boyfriend but broke up (I didn't know this until last Fri)
>she's been more talkative to me than usual, always asking me if I'm going to this, if I'm going to that...
>last week we had a few concerts in town
>we all went there
>this group of friends converged with another that didn't know this girl
>they started "making fun of me" since this girl clearly was into me
>days go by, we have a party on Friday
>end up in a room alone, me playing guitar for an hour and she listening/singing
>we held hands, she tickles me, etc
>at some point she asks me if I have a girlfriend
>other friends start making jokes that we're gonna bang
>party ends, I go back home with another friend and I tell him everything that's happened followed by "but she has a boyfriend right?"
>he says no she doesn't
>me thinks OK worth a shot
>next day there were more concerts and this other thing back in my town close to where I live
>I told her, she joins us immediatly
>long story short, we go there with her car, she ends up pretty wasted
>on our way back I tell her and this other friend to sleep at mine
>told em about the beds available, she decides to sleep with me
>>
And here's the thing that bugs me out:
>we sleep together and do NOTHING
>I tried to make it happen by saying this is the first time I'm doing this and I find it weird
>I tell some of my other friends, friends who thought she was into me.
>they also don't get it

What the fuck happened? Did I get to close?
>>
File: This_is_what_you_get.png (361KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_what_you_get.png
361KB, 400x490px
>This is the first time I'm doing this and I find it weird
How did she respond?
>>
You pussied out. Chalk it up to learning experience.
>>
>>17443560
Nothing happened because you didn't make an actual move you moron.
>>
>>17443611
she said something like

>"the first time you sleep with a girl without having sex? well there's a first time for everything"

or something like that, while laughing

>>17443616
dude I didn't want to push it, she's mature enough to have some initiative in a room alone with a man she knows is willing to bang wtf
>>
>>17443620
You're expected to take the initiative. You didn't, and she lost interest.
>>
File: 1462135425328.jpg (62KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
1462135425328.jpg
62KB, 900x888px
>>17443620
I don't know what to tell you then. You should have made a move since she was willing to get in the same bed with you
>>
>she was drunk
>you simply laid there and basically said "well this is awkward"

And you expected her to ravage you?
>>
>>17443631
it's a difficult call i didn't want to take any risks so it can make things awkward when seeing each other again
>>
some more opinions without putting the blame on me?
>>
>>17443560
Maybe she was on her period ?
>>
did you even hug her?? i mean, that's an easy first step?

if you hug her in bed, if she wants to do anything else she will.
>>
>>17443699
yea I did

it has to be one of these four

1. she's not interested
2. was on her period
3. was testing me
4. she's just like that
>>
>>17443704
or 5. she wasn't in the mood?

she can still be interested in /you/ but wasn't in the mood at the time.

anyway. if she's not interested, then whatever. can't do shit about it.
if she was on her period then oh well. what's wrong with sex on your period anyway? i mean it still works.
if she was testing you, then fuck that, that's stupid. you don't want a girl who is going to "test" you.

stop thinking about this so much. just keep hanging out with her or whatever.

even better, i would talk to her about it. ask if she was even interested in doing anything.

but then again i like 100% open and honest and frank relationships with people.
>>
>>17443709
yea that's what I like too but most people aren't like that.

anyway there's this party tonight with a different group of friends, she only knows a few but apparently she's coming as well (doesn't even know the guy from the birthday)

i'm just gonna play it cool and ignore her and see what happens
>>
>>17443723
>ignore her

why? i mean, there's nothing wrong with saying hi, hanging out for a bit. just don't float around her.

if you do actually mean to literally ignore her, you're an idiot
>>
>>17443740
na come on that's what I meant senpai
>>
>>17443741
Same as what the other guy said, and don't even mention the bed thing. if she does, just brush it off like it was nbd (she'll assume one missed opportunity doesn't even phase you because you get so many others). Just be friendly and a little flirty, but be outcome independent. If there are other girls at the party you're interested in, go for it.
>>
BE A SEXY MOTHERFUCKER, SHE WANTS THE D FFS M8, JUST F GIVE IT TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Now she probably wonders why you didn't fuck her and she probably think there's something wrong with her. Tonight is the night m8, but honestly this isn't a one night stand girl, this GF material.

I did the same thing atleast three times, one time, two of the times we were both naked with genitals touching, it's the GF material girl, i know how you feel brah, just be your normal self and have fun at this party, don't ignore her but have no expectations aswell, and see where it goes, and if you get alone with her in a room, you fucking kiss her or i'm gonna order a dronestrike on your motherfucking house, and then with PASSION you continue, take your time, if you're familiar with tha pussy then you lick it good, real good. But more importantly than sex is the honesty thing, she is not some one night stand, be open with her. And no expectations, just be a sexy mtf.
>>
A girl here. I would sleep next to you if I like you but maybe not have sex with you right away? I wanna be in a relationship with a guy I'm having sex with, so maybe that's why?

Also, did you ever kiss? If no, why would sex go first lol?
>>
>>17443780
lmao

>>17443785
nah we didn't kiss and a relationship is not a possibility she's off next month
>>
>>17443790
maybe she wants a relationship? a long distance one? do you know she doesn't want it or are you saying it's not a possibility because you don't want that?
>>
>>17443797
I was saying the latter but I don't think she wants it either
>>
>>17443800
maybe she just doesnt wanna have sex with you then. she didnt touch your dick and tease you so I dont think she's mean or anything. just hang out with her and get over it if it never happens.
>>
>>17443816
maybe but all the signs say the opposite?
>>
hm?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.