[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an unattractive woman, should I be going for the most attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1463877745761.jpg (96KB, 958x852px) Image search: [Google]
1463877745761.jpg
96KB, 958x852px
As an unattractive woman, should I be going for the most attractive dude I can get the way guys do? I tend to date guys who are within my league. Current guy I'm dating is really nice and he has an awesome body because he's a roofer, but my family and girlfriends tell me "I can do better". What do you think anons?
>>
>Current guy I'm dating is really nice and he has an awesome body because he's a roofer, but my family and girlfriends tell me "I can do better". What do you think anons?

yes do this

then fail miserably

then get 8 cats and die alone cause you decided to try and trade up
>>
Hmm consider total package.
So are you intelligent, witty, compassionate, financial, skills, lifestyle, etc.

Seriously,
your looking at this all wrong,
are you even happy? Do you get along well? Do you have healthy boundaries? Do you feel validated?

Or is this purely a matter of what your 'friends' think, because they're in a relationship with the person...
>>
Trading up is a horrible concept and if you think people are just some object or some kind of status thing then you don't even deserve a boyfriend
>>
post pics!
>>
I agree that this "trading up" mentality is disgusting and will lead to failure. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Instead of seeing people in rankings, look for someone who is compatible with you and who you can see yourself actually building a life with. If you can find that, hold onto that with all of your might. Do not let your eyes stray, or you'll lose something very precious.
>>
>>17443622
>The grass is always greener on the other side.
If you are autistic.
>>
>>17443540
Tell them to stfu because trading up is a horrible concept especially since its your girlfriends telling you and girls honestly see ugly girls as less ugly than they are unless its painfully obvious (fat, disfigured, etc)

Don't push your luck
>>
If you are with nice guy now, don't fuck it up. If it's fucked, then you can try your friends' stupid tactics.
>>
>>17443540
Why can't ugly women just STAY in their lane,??

It's practically illegal for an ugly man to hit on attractive women, yet THEY are called creep.

Honestly, eat shit
>>
>>17443540
This right here is why I don't trust women. She only cares about a man for what he can offer her and id always looking to trade up to omething better.
>>
>>17443627
Not really. The grass is greener where you water it.
>>
>>17443540

>but my family and girlfriends tell me "I can do better"

Do you like him? Are you happy with him? Is there someone else you'd rather be with? For fuck's sake, it's your life, think for yourself and make your own decisions
>>
>>17443540
I can see it coming OP is going to listen to her family/friends and end up with guys who treat her like shit. Their is no reason to break up with the guy you are with if he is not treating you like shit you have it lucky he is not beating you or cheating you.
>>
>>17443540
>my family and girlfriends tell me "I can do better"

Do you have a brain? Can you think for yourself?

Do YOU like him? Are YOU attracted to him? Does he fulfill YOUR needs?

Women tend to let their decisions be influenced by those around them more than guys do, and that's totally fine for things like fashion, hobbies, etc. Or if they have a genuine concern about a boyfriend, like "the way he talks to you is really rude, you shouldn't have to take that" or similar concerns. But "you can do better" is so disrespectful to your boyfriend. You should be defending him from shit like that.

If YOU don't like him for whatever reason, then break up, by all means. But don't let the decision be made by your idiotic relatives/friends.

>>17444608
Read the rest of the thread and found this, exactly the same line of reasoning as mine.
>>
>>17444566
Exactly. How many autists do you see watering their grass, you fuckwit.
>>
>>17443540
ITT hypergamy
>>
OPs catty family and friends don't care about her, they care about cutting down others. Fuck them for dissing tradesmen.

Roofing contractors (if he's not yet, he could choose to become one) can make serious money.
>>
Is the relationship between you and roofer, or between you, roofer, and your friends? Bottom line is they're not as close to them as you are. Only you know if he's right for you.
>>
For the record this is a bait thread. OP hasn't said shit and said a bunch of idiotic garbage in the post. Just move along
>>
>>17443540
Go for whoever you want, just don't act like a bitch about standards really, that's unattractive
>>
>>17443540
Well as a male who's had many attractive girlfriends, i've found that it is much better to date lower tiers. So you're lucky, lots of the 7-8/10 desirable males are adopting this mindset
>>
>>17443627
Then tell OP to stop being autistic
>>
As another attractive woman I say go for who you think is hot and ignore other people unless it's a red flag like let's say he treats you really bad or something. I say get some new friends that don't tell you who to date instead of a new man (assuming you have a healthy relationship).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.