[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have an insatiable feederism fetish and I'm quite lost.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: vJ5xpjZ.jpg (43KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
vJ5xpjZ.jpg
43KB, 375x500px
So i have an insatiable feederism fetish and I'm quite lost. My gf has gained 120lbs pretty much at my will over the last couple years and I was just wondering if anyone else has been there. I find myself constantly wanting more and I think she wants to for me, but doesn't necessarily want it for her. We have a great relationship and friendship except for this damn fetish. If she lost weight, no matter how much I'd try, once I knew what I could have I could never go back. What do?
>>
>>17443342
Have your gf enlisted in a gym and find yourself another harmless fetish?
>>
>>17443342
>>17443343
Jesus christ that's terrifying. Please leave her alone, go find some bitch who is already morbidly obese. You are going to give her health problems and stretch marks because you are a freak.
>>
>>17443432
She's an adult, she can make those decisions for herself.

>>17443342
OP your fetish is not a healthy one and you need to find a better outlet.
>>
>>17443434
>She's an adult, she can make those decisions for herself.

If you read the OP, it seems like she doesn't want this. Could probably be classed as physical and mental abuse.
>>
Does she like it when you rub her belly sensually after feeding her litres of melted ice cream?
>>
Pretty much same situation here. She eventually became such a bad binge eater she got massively depressed and we broke up mutually.
>>
How do i make my bf into a feeder?
>>
>>17443893
I'm my experience all you have to do is express how much it turns you on and try to get inside his mind to convince him it's good for both of you.
>>
Same as you OP. I had a girlfriend I loved to shit, and she was already a little bit chubby when we started dating.

She'd never been spoiled before, with sweets or anything. So, we always ended our dates with a milkshake. And, I'd always have cookies around the house for her.

She ended up gaining maybe almost 100 pounds, but the dumb bitch was cheating on me when we started doing all of this shit. So, now she's just fat and I'm not in love with her anymore.
>>
>>17444029
How do i convince him? What are the benefits a guy has when he's in a relationship with a feedee?
>>
>>17443493
>Could probably be classed as physical and mental abuse.
Under the Tumblr view of the world, absolutely. But the world is not Tumblr and she is an adult, if she's too dense to say no, then the consequences of that are her responsibility.
>>
>>17444326
He gets to make his soon to be ex gf really fat and destroyed before he dumps her for a skinny chick
>>
>>17443342
As one feeder to another, that's too much. I worked out something with my current gf where she'll just gain 30lbs (she's underweight and short so this'll be fine) and then start building up muscle to make it look like she's bigger. I love her more than this fetish so I wouldn't ever want her to sacrifice part of her life just so I can get off.
>>
>>17443434
>>17444602
Being an adult doesn't magically makes you immune to toxic influence. Hell most stupid things in the world was done by misgueded, brainwashed "adults". Even law recognize that and it can be vialid defense in court if you were "made" to do something or if you were scamed.

If she loves him, she might act misguided and in her worst interest because she would do it for him, that is ill will of OP if not even abuse.

Stop being so hard on others, anons and stop being so hard on yourself. It's not entirely your fault your life is so shit you need to post on bangladesh cricket forum for social interaction.
>>
Why do people fetishize this shit? I'm fat and it sucks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.