[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf might be pregnant. She doesn't know my real name and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1398413332079.gif (333KB, 477x320px) Image search: [Google]
1398413332079.gif
333KB, 477x320px
My gf might be pregnant. She doesn't know my real name and I met her through tinder through a burner phone. She's the religious type so abortion is no possibility. No way she could find me.
>>
How is she your gf then?
>>
>>17443245
Because she doesn't fuck anyone else and calls me her boyfriend.
>>
>>17443247
I fail to see a problem.
>>
>>17443288
Lol this
What is it op are you gonna feel bad about the kid being raised without a daddy? If so then nut up and be part of his life, if you can't do the right thing then fuck off and we'll see you back here in a few years when you regret it. Some cuck will come along and be a better dad anyway
>>
>>17443240
just like i told you in /fit/, bail hard.
>>
>>17443240
>fucks people off of Tinder
>"religious" so no abortions

This is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>17443312
There's literally nothing wrong with religion.
>>
>>17443319
Religion by itself is innocent for the most part, it's how people use it to do fucked up shit that's retarded (I'm really starting to like that word)
>>
>>17443240
Why did you cum inside her without protection?

You're an idiot, and you should own up to your mistakes.
>>
Run
>>
How religious can she be if she fucks a guy she found on tinder (and whose real name she doesn't know).
I would say leave the skank and run but it's you're fault you're too stupid to fuck random strangers on tinder. Ever heard of condoms? It could be worse, you could've gotten an std
>>
>>17443240
>my gf
>doesn't know my real name

I don't think that's how a girlfriend works, friend.
>>
>>17443319
I didn't say that at all. What's completely retarded is his girlfriend. Do it right and be chaste, the dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.