[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man something always Fucks up. I'm trying to figure out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Date.jpg (70KB, 727x522px) Image search: [Google]
Date.jpg
70KB, 727x522px
Man something always Fucks up. I'm trying to figure out what happened here

It's been a year since my last relationship of 4 years ended with my previous GF. Finally decided it was time to get out there and start dating around again, look for another long term relationship.

After more dates than I care to count, I narrowed it down to three girls that I really enjoyed dating. From there I was able to cut it to two, but it was really hard to decide which one I wanted to pursue a relationship with.

So I'm on a date Saturday night with the girl that was slightly behind, and she brings up her interest in being in an official relationship with me. I was excited that she felt that way too, but I figured I should let her know that I was dating another girl as well, and that she was behind, so she needed to step it up a bit.

Dudes, she Fucking got upset! Are you kidding me right now!? She was like how could I be dating another girl? Easily, because we weren't exclusive or in a relationship! This is Fucking bullshit.

The worst part now is I think I like her more than the other girl I have been dating, but I'm trying to figure out how to square things out with her.
>>
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: Fantastic-Planet-Tiva-and-Sinh.jpg (34KB, 434x317px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Planet-Tiva-and-Sinh.jpg
34KB, 434x317px
Girls want to feel special. Tekl her she's the one.
>>
>>17443211

Yeah that's Bullshit.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.