[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an actual problem with being a virgin at 22 years old.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: regular frog.jpg (46KB, 543x478px) Image search: [Google]
regular frog.jpg
46KB, 543x478px
Is there an actual problem with being a virgin at 22 years old.
My brother is doing well socially, gets along with girls and guys just fine. Has a lot of friends, he'd be considered a normie to you guys. But during my time here I keep seeing threads over and over again here of people expressing how upset they are at being a virgin of 18+. Is it actually that bad? I never worried about my brother, but after constantly being exposed to posts like this I almost feel worried about him now, and I never have before. He's never had a girlfriend. He's never kissed a girl. He's had crushes on girls so he's definitely not gay.

Is the whole complaining about being a virgin at 18-25 just a meme here? Are they just sexually frustrated retards that have the need to express how inadequate/lonely/depressed they feel everyday on here for not having sex? I need to know.
>>
Let's put it this way: the people here aren't exactly the healthiest mentally, nor do they have a representative outlook on life.
>>
>>17443142
MOST guys that age are consistently horny and would like to have sex any time it's offered. That doesn't mean every guy is that way. I've always had a low sex drive. I only want to have sex with people I feel a deep connection with. It takes a long time for me to feel that sort of connection with another person. I've had sex with 2 people by the age of 25, both of which were in long term relationships where we didn't have sex until many months into each relationship. Sex just isn't a big deal for me. It feels nice, but only when with someone I truly care about.

If your brother is happy and enjoying life, don't worry about it. It's pretty weird you're even thinking about your brother in that way. Don't you have your own issues to worry about?
>>
>>17443142
>Is the whole complaining about being a virgin at 18-25 just a meme here?

Yes. Some people just don't have an interest in it while a lot of kids here base it as some kind of metric to success or wizardry.
It's just getting your dick wet. Simple as that.
>>
>>17443152
Thank you for telling me this. It was a good reminder that people like you exist, I honestly sometimes feel brainwashed a little after spending too much time on here.

And I do have my own problems, but he's graduating soon and entering the real world which explains a little more why I'm getting more worried. And I do care about my brother a lot. He's been always very kind to me even when we were younger so I feel the need to look out for him now.
>>
>>17443142
>Grow up in a Christian home
>Be 21
>Fooled around via text/webcam
>I have a crippling fear of STDs, I don't trust people, I don't feel much love, I have a 9 inch cock that freaks people out.

Ehhh I ain't even mad. I know the whole "virgin" thing is a big deal in the west. People are just horny and guys consider "sex" some kind of high five. Personally I can careless. I'm happy, healthy and doing good in school/work. Plus I can suck my own dick thank you very much.
>>
>>17443175
Ah, I see. Well, don't give it much thought. He's sociable and a grad on the way to success. He'll get around to intimacy when it seems appropriate to him. As far as I'm concerned, the more a person learns about themselves and what they want out of a partner, the more likely they are to have success in relationships. The more time he takes to grow up and figure himself out--it may just result in him hitting a home run the first try.
>>
I wonder what the world would be like if people obsessed over whether or not a man had stuck his dick in something other than a vagina at some point in his life.
>>
One of my friends is a 26yo virgin. He used to get shit for it when we were 18-21ish but it's all died down and no one cares. He's more financially stable than anyone I know, he's got a nice car and house without having some great job. These days he has all kinds of women interested in him and he could take his pick. So while he has a lot more options he still doesn't know how to act with women and will probably get taken advantage over by some single mom eventually.
>>
First, ask him about it rather than guessing. Second, let the guy do what he's comfortable with. I'm 21 and only list my virginity a few weeks ago to my first girlfriend. Considering the horror stories of other people's first times, I felt that mine was pretty ideal, which I know it wouldn't have been if I had rushed into an easy lay with a stranger just because of my age. People want different things and all of these people who gripe about being virgins have got their priorities completely wrong.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.