[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any femanons here that wouldn't mind giving their two cents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
Any femanons here that wouldn't mind giving their two cents on Rodgers pre-shooting?

Like, by all he means he isn't terribly unattractive and could have possibly been nice so I don't see why he wasn't able to score at least once by the time he was 20.
>>
I should have clarified that this is all in the hopes that I can personally avoid anything this guy did from your advice

(You know, besides being a murderer)
>>
>looks means everything
>>
You know that personality plays into attractiveness, right? There was nothing in his personality that was even remotely appealing.
>>
If he wasnt a douche bag with deep issue he wouldnt have had a problem. He clearly needed a psychiatrist due to deep issues. Coming from a girl. He's good looking or average, and even if he wasn't what draws in girls is mostly personality. His was tainted by hatred of the world and some weird perception of sex dynamics.
>>
I would have let him hit it.

With my car.

Wait.

Thats not right.
>>
>>17443093
>>17443097

You plan to shoot up some innocent people because you can't get some?

The guy obviously had a massively skewed view on how people work and saw women as mere sex sticks that owed him affection based off nothing of value.
>>
In all seriousness, he had some pretty nice features.

If you read his manifiesto, most of his problems were with his perception.

He wildly misjudged everyone's reactions as being malicious.

He took simple shit and made it into the biggest pile of steaming crap anyone could possibly shit.

He was clearly unwell mentally, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a gal out there that was crazy and/or stupid enough to disregard that and spread her legs.
>>
>>17443093
He had mental illness (or possibly multiple mental conditions).

If he didn't have them he probably would have scored multiple times before he was 20.
>>
>be born a man who happens to be kind of shy or not have the smoothest social skills
>immediately and unchangeable doomed to a life alone and labeled a loser no matter what else you do
>meanwhile women are guaranteed successful social and love lives completely regardless of their social skills or personalities or anything
>this is literally all decided just by how you're born

Not to say killing people was a justified result but Elliot recognized the bullshit of our world.
>>
>>17443159
>Elliot recognized the bullshit of our world.
No. Just his own fucked up view of the world. Which is wrong.
>>
>>17443159
Whether you believe this or not, you must realize that this mentality does not make women want to sleep with you. That was Rodgers's problem. Well, that coupled with holding his virginal status as far more important than it needs to be.
>>
>>17443183
>implying anything I said was wrong
Women bitch and moan for equality for things that inconvenience them but hold on to every double standard that favors them with iron fingers.
>>
>>17443183
>>17443186
Roasties are out in full force tonight, huh. Go back to lolcow, cunts.

>>17443189
Fucking this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.