[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 years old and I have no friends and no girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Rei_Ayanami.jpg (30KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Ayanami.jpg
30KB, 197x300px
I'm 27 years old and I have no friends and no girlfriend. I feel like I will never have lifelong friends or get to experience the normal things that people do in their 20s. I'll never be able to go on roadtrips with my bros, or just smoke pot and hang out and make cool shit with them. And I won't know what it's like to be young and have a cool, cute gf.

I wasn't able to have this kind of life due to a lifelong battle with mental illness. I feel like there's no hope left. I just go to work at a job I hate with middle-aged people I do not relate to at all, and then come home and sleep because I'm so exhausted from work.

I've considered suicide for the last 10 years. Sometimes it's only in the back of my mind, sometimes it's all I can think about. Right now, it's all I can think about. I'm beginning to make plans to kill myself soon.

Anyways I just needed to write all of this out and share it some place where it can't be traced back to me.
>>
man I can really relate to all of this, I am practially the same.
>>
>I wasn't able to have this kind of life due to a lifelong battle with mental illness
What attempts have you made to deal with this?
>>
Is mental illness an acceptable reason to kill myself? I think normies will understand.
>>
>>17443083

Put yourself in situations to meet people, join a hobby club of something your interested in, reconnect with old friends you havent seen in a while, go on vacation or something if you can afford it, kontiki tours are guaranteed to make you some friends as long as you're not a complete weirdo. Most people love making new friends and socializing. Your issue is that you have a set routine that leaves no room to meet anyone you might find interesting, life isn't going to just happen to you, you need to make some efforts. You're still young, friends, love and life are amazing and worth working towards and finding, don't give up.
>>
>>17443137
I'm trying to. I meet people all the time as a matter of fact. But, it's very superficial and hollow. I don't feel like I relate to anyone.

I know it's stupid but I'm sort of anti-social and yet very lonely at the same time. Actually if I just had a girlfriend and hung out with her so that I wouldn't have to be alone that would be enough human interaction for me. But I really have no control over that, my longest relationship with a girl lasted like 3 months. Girls don't really like me generally.
>>
If you want your life to improve, stop going on /r9k/. That place is poison for your mind.
>>
>>17443230
>superficial and hollow

Had this feeling when I started trying to make friends in my 20s. It's partially your mindset but you also have to think about this. How are you supposed to feel like there's any depth to your interactions, a connection, or get any sort of joy out of the time spent around somebody without really knowing them? Just meeting people and discussing things isn't enough. Go get a beer, hang out at their place, see who they really are.

I just found dudes in my city that played fighting games. I was shy at first and with a lot of them I initially thought 'wow this guy is a dick or 'yeah, I don't like him' but after we all started hanging out that changed. It stopped feeling 'hollow' once I got to know everybody and we had our own inside jokes, etc.

You have options here. I'd put suicide very far down on that list since it's very stupid.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.