[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasn't able to apply to College for the Fall semester,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: aishiteru.jpg (116KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
aishiteru.jpg
116KB, 960x544px
I wasn't able to apply to College for the Fall semester, should I apply for the Spring and summer semesters instead or wait it off until next Fall? I'm 18 for one more month if it helps.
>>
File: 79549.jpg (38KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
79549.jpg
38KB, 314x475px
Here's a little trick; go to community college on your own dime, maybe one or two night classes. Never tell the four-year universities about it. Do better when retaking those classes, reduce your stress while boosting your GPA.
>>
>>17443060
>Never tell the four-year universities about it.
Doing this can get you kicked out of your university

Unless you have something better to do go for spring and summer, there's no real benefit to starting in the fall other than staying in the mindset of going to school.
>>
Get a job in the meantime and bang out spring and summer. I took a year off cause I needed money and signed up too late for my summer courses. 3 months wasted.
>>
>>17443060
who is the blue haired one in the back?
>>
File: 2016-06-10-180424.jpg (155KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10-180424.jpg
155KB, 960x544px
>>17443254
custom rin

>>17443141
>>17443147
I wouldn't be able to do this anyways, the closest community college doesn't offer my major.
Just gonna have to apply for Spring and Summer I guess. Hopefully CompSci/IT classes are still offered around those times. Thanks.

>>17443155
I entertained the idea of getting a job but ended up closing that route off as it'd fubar my scholarship/fincancial aid forms.
>>
File: cwiwyp_bw.jpg (46KB, 602x792px) Image search: [Google]
cwiwyp_bw.jpg
46KB, 602x792px
>>17443265
As if there aren't math classes you could take that are required for CompSci/IT
>>
>>17443293
What?
>>
Different anon here, I didn't exactly drop out all the way, but I stopped going to college the minute spring ended and it's too late for me to enter the Fall semester. It was my first year in community, and I had FAFSA all the way supporting me.

However, I failed entirely in spring on my last class.

So, is there any chance I would ever be eligible for student aid again if I come back in another time? Or am I shit out of luck? I basically flopped my first 2 semesters because no one was helping me and I tried to pull full courseloads all by myself while trying to get a job. As you can tell, I'm burned out and still currently trying to find work.

All because my mother keeps telling me to get a job and actually quit school to get jobs. Keep in mind, I never got experience.
>>
File: 2016-06-08-014208.jpg (119KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08-014208.jpg
119KB, 960x544px
>>17443366
Op here, I have no experience in working either. Imo, jobs that list experience within a certain area are usually alluding to a budding interest to something related in that field or whatever. I plan on becoming a software engineer, but I've only just gotten into real programming a month or two ago. I've been interested in computers since the age of twelve though.
Anyways, good luck to you, man. Here's a bump.
>>
gee thanks.

>>17443366
If anyone has useful replies to bring to the table, I'm all ears.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.