[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just an 18 years old here who no longer have faith or motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1470065469751.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1470065469751.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
Just an 18 years old here who no longer have faith or motivation to keep on living. I am a student who is waiting for the results to be released next Thursday and personally, i dont think i am going to last that long. For the past two months, i have been living in constant worrying and fear for the exam results as well as my future of studying dentistry at university. And right now, i feel like the dream is fading more and more, it is almost unbearable to think about the blood,sweat and tears that i have put into these exams and yet, i failed miserably. it hurts so much every time i look back at it. The thoughts of suicide have been crossing my mind for every single moment, even right now! I have no friends to talk to since i am the kind of social outcast at school throughout my entire. Family is certainly out of question since none of them will ever understand me and plus, it is a broken home and i havent talked to my dad for almost 3 years now and pretty much same for other family members. I have been having dreams of myself standing in the crossroad and feeling completely lost and empty over and over again. It is just exhausting to take another breath to keep my myself alive in this painful world. Thank you for your time for reading this, thank you.
>>
>>17442527
God I know tha I feel.
OP you're overwhelmed but you don't need a permanent break to these problems. Don't judge yourself by failures. you can do this, you aren't only the result of your circumstances. Choose more. Be more
>>
>>17442527

Hi OP,

Certainly do not do anything of the sort. I know the feeling you have because I have had it too. I know it is intense and very real and in no way would I ever think to downplay it.

But you will move past this. Oftentimes it takes effort, but it is definitely worth it. I say this because the same happened to me but for medicine. I screwed up my GPA with a semester that aggressively ruined everything. I got two Ds and an F and ended up with a GPA of 3.6 when I had been at 4.0 basically my entire life until then. I couldn't tell my family because the expectations were so high, and I didn't really have any real friends to tell it to.

But despite that semester and the clinical depression I suffered following it I am happy now. I am in a grad program at a top school doing medical research and love what I am doing. I am 22 now, and that time in my life feels so long ago even though it's only been 2 years.

Essentially, there's a beautiful life ahead of you. I'm not going to lie to you and say it'll come immediately, but it will come. You will know love and other aspects of life that matter more than school. Despite not getting into med school, I have gotten my GPA up and will try again. I personally suggest mindfulness and meditation. It sounds dumb to many people, but it gives you an amazing perspective on life. Also, I would try find someone you can pour your heart out to and openly cry infront of. These things work wonders, believe me.

Wish you all the best
>>
>>17442527

>Just an 18 years old here who no longer have faith or motivation to keep on living

Seek therapy. I'm telling you right now that if you're feeling this at 18 years old you're nowhere near prepared to deal with the bullshit that is your adult life.

You're 18, you haven't even begun to understand what an exhausting experience life can be. I'm in my early 40's and I wish more than anything I could go back and just deal with all the shit I did when I was 18. When I was 18 every thing that happened to me was the most important, life changing thing that ever happened and now that I look back I laugh at how seriously I took everything.

But seriously, if you're considering suicide, go to a therapist. Life has so much more ups and downs to give you and if you don't have the tools to deal with it now your only option is to go to talk to someone who can give them to you.
>>
As a stomatologist who graduated just this year I might try to help you a bit (no that it matters too much that I am stomatologist in what I will say).

You probably have big underlying problems that you are not even fully aware. You need to deal with them and find yourself and find your balance.

Don't put that much pressure on yourself, have some pity on you. You deserve it and you shouldn't feel like you have to do something specially. If you flunk it, it's not end of the world. Contrary it might let you deal with your more importan underlying problems.

I would say that most of you problems probably steem from your home. Your parents failed you in suplying good home atmosphere that would let you grow, but you don't let yourself see that because you want to be good, perfect one. Don't be. Aknowledge the fact that you were failed and betrayed and that you were denied very important things in your upbringing. Only person that can help yourself is you now.

I am going to sleep now. But as I can empathase with lot of what you are wrote (suicide stuff mainly) and how I am stomatologist now (yay...) I will let you my throwaway e-mail: [email protected] . Hit me up. I will reply tomorow. Stick in there. You will do it (survive), I belive in you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.