[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl and we got together for a couple of weeks before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: AzkdsLO.jpg (172KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
AzkdsLO.jpg
172KB, 960x720px
I met this girl and we got together for a couple of weeks before she had to leave but we met up again a couple of weeks later. She wanted to come to my country but then something came up and she couldnt and would maybe be able to come a few days later. In the end it wasnt possible a few days later either. Looking back on it now I was probably a bit too eager for her to come and I feel like i may have come on too strong. The reason I was eager is because i knew that if she didnt come i would be really bored at home alone because i had planned the trip with her. My question is should I say to her "Im sorry for being too pushy" or should I just leave it and continue texting normally?

TL;DR:If I came on too strong should I say sorry or just try to avoid it and talk normally?
>>
>>17442478
*My question is should I say to her "Im sorry for being too pushy" and explain why or...
>>
What is wrong with you. She probably hasn't even thought you were coming on to strong, and even if she did we have no idea what you said, so don't know whether you were over the top of not. Just talk to her like a real human bean.
>>
>>17442567
I dont remember exactly what I said but I know I said that it kills me that i wont see you for a year now. (shes going away soon and this was our last chance before that)
>>
bumping before bed
>>
Don't apologize for coming on strong. It makes you seem beta and it will put the idea in her head that you came off as strong because you're desperate for pussy/love.
>>
>>17442599
If thats how you felt so be it. Apologising and making a big deal makes you look weird and desperate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.