[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this really pretty girl that I want to befriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1465006008958.jpg (572KB, 1234x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1465006008958.jpg
572KB, 1234x1414px
There's this really pretty girl that I want to befriend but for some reason my anxiety is making it hard for me to talk to her. I've had pretty small conversations with her in person but that's about it. She has also added me on fb about 5 weeks ago but I haven't had the confidence to start a conversation with her.

I just need some general help with how to go about this.
>>
>>17442340

once oyu break down the initial wall its a lot easier. i recommend just straight up ending a conversation (in person) by asking her on a date.
>>
Like some of her shit that you honestly like ofc, but if she added you there's a reason, and i think she'd like you to atleast poke her, that's some crazy shiet, poke her, like some stuff and she will probably write you first
>>
>>17442351
how do I break down the wall though. I'd like to ask her out but I don't think I'd be able to manage that
>>
>>17442355
all of her shit is old and that would be weird to like 3 year old stuff
>>
I'll post a little more info:
I think she may like me. The reason why I think this is because, for one, she added me on fb when she didn't know my last name
Also the other day her friend said that she was waiting for me to turn 18 (because her parents said that she could only date when she was 18 and the boy is 18) Her friend might have been joking around though.
>>
>>17442375

you could.
>>
>>17442400
I could probably do it after a little while of talking, but not straight off the bat
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.